Small Dog Wanted

for a very loving home, prefer female but male is fine.

My little griffon is (or should be :o ) 5 kgs and needs a companion his size. And yes, I want the dog as well. Mocha is nearly 2 so would prefer some one around his age and he is very active but loves sitting on laps.

We do have alot of dogs at our house of coolies and two golden retreivers. I have just discovered that Mocha has poor eye muscle which means his eyes pop out easily, twice now :( I need to stop him playing with the big dogs which he loves.

Dog will be inside (in a large pen during the day on mild days otherwise inside in air conditioning on hot days and on cold days with the combustion heater in.

Even though it sounds like the dog is for Mocha, and perhaps it is, it will be guaranteed that the dog will be 110% loved and looked after.

Thank you :) Oh and I'm in Gunnedah which is North West NSW but happy to travel to Newcastle or Sydney :)

eta that the dog will sleep inside, I would love a scruffy terrier cross. I'm going to be a bit fussy and say, although chihuahuas are very nice dogs, they are just not for me.

Edited by Ons