Vet Recommendation In Brisbane (alderley)

Paprika's Parents

Hi All

My first post. We have just become the happy (yet currently tired) owners of a Vizsla pup named Paprika. We've had her a touch over a week and she was 10 weeks on Sunday.

Anyway I'm hoping people might be able to recommend good vets close to us. We have just moved to Alderley in Brisbane, so if you can suggest a good dog vet that would be great. We've had a few recommended by friends, but some are a bit far and really we are just looking for the some consensus.

Nothing unhealthy about Paprika, though we do need to take her in for 2nd and 3rd vaccinations, as well as get her to puppy pre-school. Also she will need to be desexed at some stage in the next few months.

Any assistance would be great!

Cheers

Scott

P.S. I'll post up some photos sometime soon.

Hi Scott,

I take my dogs to Wilston Vet on Newmarket Road and they are great. Really friendly and they don't push things on me. They seem to really care about the dogs.

They are also good when you call and need a same day appointment if your worried about something - they have always fitted me in :)

I really like Jenny White at The Glen Vet Clinic at The Gap who was recommended to us by Mita. Jenny spayed our 3 year old tibbie and we were very happy with the support we received from her post op. Desexing went well and no complications with recovery. I thought she was reasonably priced and the desexing was $300 less than a quote I got from another vet clinic.