Wet Nose Dry Nose

mixeduppup

I know Zig's nose can be wet and cool one minute and warm and dry the next. This can change a dozen times a day depending on what we are doing.

I guess if it was a prolonged thing, I would get it checked but I don't think it is anything to really worry about.

I would be concerned if the nose stayed hot and dry for a long time or was cracked, changed colour or had sores or something..

My boy has a very dry nose almost all the time.. it looks like it would be painful but he doesn't lick it, is happy for me to touch it and when I took him to the vet just after I got him I asked her about it and she said some breeds just get dry noses, especially in their older years and it wouldn't be causing him any bother.

Would be interested to hear what others think?

My boy has a very dry nose almost all the time.. it looks like it would be painful but he doesn't lick it, is happy for me to touch it and when I took him to the vet just after I got him I asked her about it and she said some breeds just get dry noses, especially in their older years and it wouldn't be causing him any bother.

Would be interested to hear what others think?

Try a little Paw Paw ointment.