52 Weeks For Dogs 2013

Panto

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beautiful shots Gertrude! There's so much detail in the fur,especially the one of Salt - who can't be easy being so white!

I love 'eating the leaves' too. :laugh: I can see you're going to have heaps of fun with the new camera!

I love this shot!

8866832326_91d5c33a02_z.jpg

52-2013-21 by nzalis99, on Flickr

Thanks FF. :)

I'm sure you couldn't help but feel better with that fluffy little nurse, JackC!

Week 23 - How much longer do I have to suffer?

8994947107_1bacd35fc2_z.jpg

52-2013-23 by nzalis99, on Flickr

grainy b&w art filter

Edited by Impatiens

Wow G139, totally awesome! Curious what's the pink background behind Athena! And post away the more the merrier. I have a couple of iPhone snaps I need to add I better get on it!

JackC how Kodak going?

I can't see Harvey's pic?

Thanks for the nice words guys! Yes Salt's white fur is hard, trying to get the right inbetween so its not blown out and so it's not shadowed and looks blue is hard. Especially since he refuses to cooperate and sit where I want him in the nice light!

The pink wall is at the same park as the other two pics. It's a large park with individual gardens in it which are themed as different countries, this was the entrance way to one of the gardens, can't remember which one, either Dutch or South America I think. Perfect as it happens to match Athena's tongue colour!

The leaf eating shot was the last one of the day, I had been using the leaves to get Salts attention so I threw them at him and clicked and it worked pretty well.

Love the black and white filter Impatiens, suits Harvey very well, very old world. Fantastic contrast with the planks behind him being light with dark gaps and the ones beneath him black with white in between.

Wonderful photo's Gertrude, I love the leaves one.

Koda is doing well, we went for a long drive to the twelve apostles yesterday along the great ocean road and took him with us, kept away from the beaches with him just in case but got some nice walks in more secluded areas. he even got to see and hear a helicopter up close which is good as I want him to be used to the noise as when he is older I will be taking him to flying event where I fly model aircraft.

Sounds like Koda is doing well. I live at the end of the Great Ocean Rd and while its a fabulous bit of coast line we very rarely go along it as the dogs aren't allowed out of the car for the most part especially between Pt Campbell and Princetown which is very annoying as they are the spots we like to visit. So if we go we must leave the dogs at home or confined to the car. :(

I thought the same about Athenas tongue. :laugh:

Keep forgetting to take the camera out, but at least this one's from a sunny day ^^;

Week 02~

xnewef.jpg

And a second one, because I fiddled this this one a bit more - removed a plant off the side, unsaturated that previously bright pink shoe in the background, and removed his green tag because it was reflecting completely white from the sun.

2r40akp.jpg

Orea looks like he's just been through a pack of them himself :laugh:

Add a bit of grain to that picture Impatiens and you would've fooled me!

tlc so dogs aren't even allowed on lead in that area? huh.

Edited by corie

Lovely thoughtful shots of your boy!

No not even allowed out with leads. There is signs everywhere that say dogs must remain in cars at all times. It is a national park area. It's not a huge stretch of coast where they aren't allowed but it is an important one Twelve Apostles area etc.

haha, woops. I had Koda out for a walk at the twelve apostles (we didn't go the site though only the car park and farmers road opposite) and helicopter area and no-one said anything, heck we even walked past police doing breath tests.

A few more of koda from the weekend, we took him on a long drive with us, he loved it, was asleep on peoples laps almost the hole 7 hours we drove (stopping every 1-2hours for sightseeing and wee break)

9016217818_eb1271049f_b.jpg

9016215528_38528e9f0b_b.jpg

Butch is very cute Corie, he has a very soulful look in his eyes in the first photo.

JackC Koda is adorable, I just love love love his markings :love: the white stripe on his head and his white socks and then brown socks with white toes on the back legs.

Shame about no dogs on the Great Ocean Rd :( I never knew that and it is the one drive I really wanted to do in the near future.

4 from me this week :D one for each current resident

24/52

Cookie (foster)

9056484892_5091110afe_z.jpg

361A9072.jpg by Gertrude139, on Flickr

Oreo (foster)

9056496316_8ea1ac5c09_z.jpg

361A9077-Edit.jpg by Gertrude139, on Flickr

Salt

9056456264_c20789ccf3_z.jpg

361A9114.jpg by Gertrude139, on Flickr

Athena