52 Weeks For Dogs 2013

Panto

tlc - I don't know how you manage to get ears on all four dogs and to sit all at once. It took me ages to get Clay to keep his on without chewing them. But he did very well for an 17 week old puppy.

Week 13/52

Happy Easter from the Clay Bunny.

8601967792_9dd93ac05c_b.jpg

Oh my he is so adorable! and the ears.... so cute!! It took me a bit of doing with all 4 and ears at once, I only got one decent shot! :laugh:

Love the Easter pictures!

Weibritty, Clay is growing so fast, what a good puppy to put up with those ears. :)

12/52

8600228302_873e40f1d2_z.jpg

Bella by panGH, on Flickr

This shot was a bit like wheres Wally then I spotted Bella! Lovely!!

salukibel - That beanie suits Bella so well! So cute and so is her collar, the detail on it is so pretty

tlc - Easter photos are so good! I didn't realise Coopers ears were on backwards until you said so and I had to go and look again. Great head tilts too.

hankdog - Wow you can totally see how much Jake loves your son (and his sandwich) he is so focused on him, adorable

Impatiens - What a lovely bushwalking area, Harvey is posing very well, he looks very happy.

Weibritty - Congrats Clay on 1st place! Must be all the obedience club training that got him to sit so angelically with his bunny ears on, what a good puppy.

13/52

More cheating from me with 2 photos this week :)

Cookie (foster with rescue)

8600013156_968029c591_c.jpg

Cookie by Gertrude139, on Flickr

Oreo (foster with rescue)

8600016328_e08749dd89_c.jpg

Oreo by Gertrude139, on Flickr

We also went bush walking this week, Cookie and Oreo looooved it. Very tuckered out afterwards.

Gorgeous doggies, how do such beautiful animals end up in rescue it is just beyond me!!

Oh Cookie is so gorgeous, I couldn't do rescue, the first few dogs would just never find other homes.

Salukibel, she really has the most elegant body, that's quite a breathtaking photo. Very dramatic.

I'm so enjoying watching baby Clay grow up but I didn't realise how quickly puppies turn into real dogs. Blue is definitely his colour.

Love the ears on the gang, that would have been hours of posing to get 4 all with ears on straight.

Jake has smoosh face this week, he's fallen asleep on his paws and his head has slid forward.

5f7845df-06f3-471d-838e-eb2dedb4ca88_zps2c0c1fcc.jpg

tlc, your head tilt shot was so close! Only one not co-operating. :laugh: I love the happy faces in the Easter shot!

Beautiful shot of Clay, Weibritty! :thumbsup: I love the pastel colouring.

:eek: Bella's legs go on forever! I agree with hankdog, very dramatic pic.

Cookie and Oreo both have the most gorgeous eyes! I can see why your Mum fell for them Gertrude!

A big awwww to Jake's smoosh face! :love:

Week 13 - my Easter bun

8603135592_8a25faeda0_z.jpg

52-2013-13 by nzalis99, on Flickr

:rofl: And a very cute Easter Bun he is!!!

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I havent a clue what week we are up to, I'll just add a few as I take them.

file_zps4990851e.jpg

file_zpsb5a7bfd6.jpg

An unedited outtake, there is always one who goes rouge!! :laugh:

file_zpsf1571e54.jpg

file_zpsddd8535b.jpg

A couple more outtakes, Bron spotted something...

file_zps94bf2838.jpg

Thought he would go after it, didnt matter that he was still attached to the other three, they all got dragged out of the car with him. :laugh:

file_zps5a8afed3.jpg

salukibel - great shot of Bella, love the angle and she looks so close to the edge. :eek:

gertrude - Cookie and Orea look like they have both enjoyed their walk in the bush. Shazam is stunning! Have to agree with tlc, how do these gorgeous dogs end up in rescue? So sad....but glad there are people like you to take care of them.

hankdog - all I will say is - Jake is a crack-up. :laugh:

impatiens - Harvey looks adorable as the Easter Bunny, great pic.

tlc - love the first pic, with the streaky cloud. Your outtakes make me laugh.

Clay - Week 14/52

Doing a bit of retriever training with Clay, he seems to be enjoying it.

8625382625_7baf4cfb20_z.jpg

Weibritty - Clay is so stunning! How old is he now? You must be very proud of him, doing so well with his obedience and now retrieving as well.

tlc - I need to employ your services to teach me how to get a decent shot of 4 dogs in one, I don't know how you do it!!!!

Extra pic from me this week again, hope no one minds, this is the first shot I have of all four of them.

It's grainy (thanks to my crappy lens and low light), its blurry and not focused well (thanks to me) but it's the best one I've got!

From left to right - Cookie, Oreo, Salt & Athena, being walked by my Mum and my OH

8625659413_a4b8bf794d_c.jpg

IMG_6972.jpg by Gertrude139, on Flickr

Well I think that's a pretty good effort! Mine have learnt if we are out and about and I have my camera and treats to line up if I ask them too. :laugh: years of practice. I usually wait till they had all ad a good run, it makes it easier.

Clay is just dreamy!

The long cloud was a jet stream, I got to the park as it went over so by the time I was ready for the shot the jet was long gone and the jet stream had all dispersed giving it that effect. :)

Either to add, I don't mind extra pics at all, the more the merrier. I always love this thread as it gets through the year you feel like you really know each dog!

Edited by tlc

Weibritty - Clay is so stunning! How old is he now? You must be very proud of him, doing so well with his obedience and now retrieving as well.

Thanks for the lovely comments on Clay. He is 18 weeks old now and is doing well with his obedience and we are having lots of fun with his retrieving training. He is getting his front adult teeth so at the moment anything he can find to chew on, he does. :laugh:

I have an outtake of Clay taken back in February, doing puppy zoomies and as he went past I said his name and he actually looked at me!

8559941303_63bafb37f9_c.jpg

Awww thats so cute, he's got that "derp" look on his face!

I think even though this thread is 52 weeks, we should feel free to post about our 52 week dog or dogs in my case anytime we like! I am loving all the photos, but a week in between seems like too long! and there is not that many of us here.

Yes, he has a bit of crazy eye and a bit of a goof-ball type of expression going on there. :laugh:

I think a few people have dropped off posting pics so if everyone who is left wants to put more than one a week up - go for it.

file_zpsb5a7bfd6.jpg

I really like this one, tlc - it's almost a 3D effect. smile.gif

Shazam has a gorgeous face! love.gif Great walkies shot too!

eek1.gif Clay's Loooong legs! The outtake pic is a classic! laugh.gif

Aww, I think your girl needs a hug pheebs! hug.gif

Week 14 - to make up for the bunny ears I got Harvey a new wubba. I had to confiscate it shortly after the photo, it loses a leg every time he has it!

8634777078_51bf4494ee_z.jpg

52-2013-14 by nzalis99, on Flickr

Sorry everybody, computer gremlins invaded the black box and have now been removed so I'll post 2 to catch up.

Training photo, if you like your bulldog in a box.

IMG_4154_zpse7b004a9.jpg

Whilst this is technically a blooper I liked it because it says a lot about Jake, he has behavioral and vision issues. Here I am making him literally jump through hoops although normally it's metaphorical hoops,and the poor dog is unable to see or think clearly.

IMG_4133_zps0a7d641e.jpg

and now no matter how I resize the photo it will not be smaller.....sorry!

Edited by hankdog

Harvey looks like he loves his wubba!!

Athena is so unusual looking with her different coloured eyes, she looks so happy in that picture!

Hankdog, love Jake-in-the-box!

A couple of randoms of my gang over the last couple of weeks, not all looking at the camera but all 4 int he photos so that has to count for something right!

This one is an iphone snap so not the best quality, but Coopers face cracks me up every time. Im on my way to work, and they are not impressed!

file_zpsd4c855e4.jpg

This next one is cuddle time before they all disperse to their own beds, we are usually left with only one on the bed.

file_zpsc6e91447.jpg

Tea time, trying to hedge their way into the kitchen to help me make dinner!

file_zpsa3f26457.jpg

Tully (white girl in front) thinks its funny, the other three have had short hair cuts and she has missed out this week..... *Dont worry miss Tully your turn is coming!*

file_zpse33cb267.jpg

This arvo at the dog park

file_zps9aefd8ef.jpg

Not sure what Bronson spotted on the ground just as I snapped the picture!

file_zps447ce9e6.jpg

Just realized all these photos are iphone snaps, better pull me finger out and get some 'proper' shots next week!

Edited by tlc

I didn't notice Athena's different coloured eyes before - she's so gorgeous! :D

Poor Jake. :hug: I like the movement effect in the blurry shot hankdog.

He doesn't look too happy in his box though! :laugh:

Nice iphone pics tlc, I must say Cooper is very hangdog in that first shot! :rofl:

Week 15 - Howick Beach - there was a huge school of fish not far off the beach, you can just make out all the seagulls in the distance!

8650916513_7e5cd0a871_z.jpg

52-2013-15 by nzalis99, on Flickr