52 Weeks For Dogs 2013

Panto

I like the sunset series tlc and the poor pathetic faces in the car! :laugh: You can post as many pics as you like as far as I'm concerned. :thumbsup:

Beautiful shot helen - Tilly has gorgeous eyes! :love:

Blaze has a gorgeous tongue!

Look at Clay! Where did those legs come from? :laugh:

Week 10

Out in the wind...

8544837772_73834a8c8c_z.jpg

52-2013-10 by nzalis99, on Flickr

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

0a1a0bc4-c4f4-4211-9ac5-7523b2aed9ba_zps99c7e0a1.jpg

So I come in from the garden, hot and sweaty and looking forward to the last bit of pepsi, then I remember the only trick this dog came with is the ability to pop the top off a drink bottle and skull the contents. Nice Jake!

Love Blaze Gertrude, he seems to be about to leap right out of that picture.

Harvey channeling beautiful again, just want to give him a big cuddle.

Edited by hankdog

Sorry a bit behind, a few birthdays there, and congrats on graduating from puppy school :-)

Here is Tilly today, didn't want to go too far away from the air conditioning LOL

8541553990_5fe4be4f90_z.jpg

Beautiful although she looks how I felt through those hot days. :laugh:

10/52 - Blaze (rescue)

8542269899_9080863b25_c.jpg

Blaze by Gertrude139, on Flickr

tlc - love the one of them all on the log, great shot

helen - Tilly really is a very pretty girl, love the soft tones of the photo

Blaze is adorable!

tlc - the expression on Tully is priceless. Beautiful pic of your mum and the doggies.

gertrude - Happy Birthday to Althena. My what a long tongue Blaze has.

helen - Awwww, beautiful Tilly, lovely soft photo.

Here's Clay. He spotted a bird in the back yard and is all legs at the moment. :laugh:

Week 9/52

8526358932_3447f07bf7_z.jpg

Stunning boy, he looks very well put together! thoses legs are like iron bars. :laugh:

I like the sunset series tlc and the poor pathetic faces in the car! :laugh: You can post as many pics as you like as far as I'm concerned. :thumbsup:

Beautiful shot helen - Tilly has gorgeous eyes! :love:

Blaze has a gorgeous tongue!

Look at Clay! Where did those legs come from? :laugh:

Week 10

Out in the wind...

8544837772_73834a8c8c_z.jpg

52-2013-10 by nzalis99, on Flickr

Harvey as lovely as ever!

0a1a0bc4-c4f4-4211-9ac5-7523b2aed9ba_zps99c7e0a1.jpg

So I come in from the garden, hot and sweaty and looking forward to the last bit of pepsi, then I remember the only trick this dog came with is the ability to pop the top off a drink bottle and skull the contents. Nice Jake!

Love Blaze Gertrude, he seems to be about to leap right out of that picture.

Harvey channeling beautiful again, just want to give him a big cuddle.

What a funny boy Jake is, love how he is coverting the bottle!

Eep! Falling behind!

9/52

8547121873_1e1804f260_z.jpg

Bella by panGH, on Flickr

10/52

8548216666_1cab9612b4_z.jpg

Bella by panGH, on Flickr

Beautiful shots of Bella as usual....!

An Iphone snap from me today, gee it is easy when they are all tired!

file_zps4d813276.jpg

Stunning boy, he looks very well put together! thoses legs are like iron bars. :laugh:

Funny you should say that - his pedigree name is Weilander Iron Out The Kinks. :laugh:

Here is Clay - not a great photo - chilling out during last weeks hot weather.

Week 10/52

8559294448_5a052b1c51_z.jpg

Edited by Weibritty

What a handsome boy Jake is, hankdog.

Clay

Week 11/52

Clay was a little too quiet so I went looking for him and found him in the hallway. Hmmmnnnn.... we apparently love toilet rolls. :laugh:

8566915939_b7222b19b7_z.jpg

Edited by Weibritty

Not sure what week we are up to I have lost count. I have had two week holiday and this was the treat giving before I went back to work on Monday, they usually look sad to see me go, I think they might be glad to have a rest for the arvo. :laugh:

file_zps1d9f3042.jpg

Great range of expressions in that last shot tlc! :laugh:

Jake is pretty clever with his drink bottle and he's so good posing in week 10! :thumbsup:

Lovely shots of Bella salukibel - she has lovely eyes!

Nice pic of Clay chilling out on the floor, Weibritty! He's a creative boy too, with his toilet roll decorations! :D

Week 11 - Don't hate me because I'm beautiful! :eek:

8573718247_8edb3eb0c5_z.jpg

52-2013-11 by nzalis99, on Flickr

:rofl:

Eek! Also falling behind as I was away for a week. Photos were taken in the correct week, I just didn't get time to post them.

11/52 Sakura (rescue)

8581331695_dcb1204267_c.jpg

Sakura by Gertrude139, on Flickr

12/52 Spirit (rescue)

8581332729_c9cff04cfc_c.jpg

Spirit by Gertrude139, on Flickr

Both Sakura and Spirit have crazy ears! Sakura usually has one floppy one but Spirit's ears are just all over the place all the time, she can hold them up if she wants too but usually she just lets them go where they want to :laugh:

salukibel - great expression in those photos, Bella looks very happy to be exploring

tlc - when my two are tired all I get is closed eyes and tongues hanging out, can you teach mine to do this well behaved thing? It would be very useful :)

hankdog - WOW I had no idea how broad chested Jake is, great portrait shot of him, beautiful smile too

Weibritty - Nawww look at Clay's face, surely he didn't do anything naughty? Unfortunately I have a shredder too, it's never neatly unrolled like the Cottonelle adds imply.

Impatiens - I think week 11 is my favourite of Harvey so far :love:

Oooh Sakura! I've seen her all over facebook on the rescue page XD

*squee** she's so cute.

Love all your rescue shots :D

This thread is awesome * lurker*

Yes, I am totally in love with Sakura, her personality is just as gorgeous as her looks :heart: Only thing is she likes water... A lot. Hard to get a photo of her without being absolutely drenched!

The wonderful Jen Martin came to do her profile shots for us and they are truly stunning! I made sure to keep her away from any large bodies of water that morning :)

Hope it's ok, I will do an update of the rescues I have posted in here so far.

Week 1 Shyla is on trial in Perth, she will be trained for sledding when she is old enough

Week 6 Braxton found a foster home today which is great as he can start shedding some of those extra kilos

Week 7 Tahoe has officially been adopted by a family in Perth, she will also have a go at sledding

Week 9 Cookie, and her friend/relative Oreo (husky x samoyed) have stolen the heart of my Mum so they are coming to my place (I live in the granny flat attached to my Mum's place) to be fostered until we find their forever home. They cannot be separated as they are very bonded to each other, Cookie is very afraid of people and looks to Oreo for reassurance. We have made some amazing progress with Cookie since she has come into care but she really needs a home environment to shine. I'm just a bit over the moon that Mum decided to foster them :)

I'm glad you like my rescue shots Esky, I feel like I'm breaking the rules with them since it's supposed to be the same dog for every week, but I really like having the challenge of capturing all their different quirks, it is definitely helping me learn which is one of the main reasons I challenged myself to do 52 weeks.