Panto

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great action shot salukibel! :thumbsup:

Braxton is gorgeous Gertrude139 - I hope he finds a lovely home!

I like the car shot too tlc and the second one with the windblown hounds! :laugh:

dogfan Abbey certainly does look like teddy lying there!

Love Tilly's Valentine's Day shot! :heart:

gertrude - I love Salt's two different coloured eyes and Braxton's long tongue.

tlc - mid-week pic - I had to look to find doggy no.4, great pic. Also love the b&w pic.

impatiens - Looks like Harvey is enjoying his stroll along the path.

helen - as I said on FB, love Tilly's Valentines day pic.

dogfan - Abbey looks very relaxed on the floor.

salukibel - great capture of Bella and the ball.

I think I'm falling behind..... anyway here's my boy, growing so fast and losing his baby blue eyes.

Week 5/52 - Clay

8440501170_6e22954375_b.jpg

Edited by Weibritty

I bet clay is a little mischief maker but just to look in those eyes all would be fogiven I was like that with all of mine!

Hankdog, what a face Jake is such a cute fella!

A couple more from me!

Not feeling the love tonight!

file_zps45e1a421.jpg

all a but hang dog.

file_zps62cb7020.jpg

Really over it now especially the boys!

file_zps4a0466c5.jpg

A couple more from me, I have given up on the photo a week, so here is a few more from me.

snuggle time on the bed.

file_zpsda5bd4cd.jpg

Happy Valentines day guys!! xx

file_zps34b81fad.jpg

these were just taken on my phone and this one is a bit blurry but had to add it, never had 4 head tilts in the one shot ever!

file_zps53690363.jpg

Edited by tlc

7/52 - Tahoe (Rescue)

8479218513_4d83e4a152_c.jpg

Tahoe by Gertrude139, on Flickr

Tahoe flies out to her new home in Perth tomorrow :) had to get a photo up of her before she goes. I have really fallen for her, such a sweet girl, she is going to a wonderful family where she will be so loved and I couldn't be happier for her. :heart:

tlc - I seriously have no idea how you manage to get 4 dogs in one photo, let alone so many photos of all 4! They are great, keep them coming, I particularly like the windswept ones, very cute.

helen - Absolutely love the valentines day shot, so beautiful. I would buy that if it was made into a card.

dogfan - Abbey definitely looks like a teddy bear in that one! I have a soft spot for Airedales but I have only ever met 3 so I am really enjoying seeing Abbey's personality come out in all the different shots.

salukibel - Fantastic action shot! Bella even looks elegant in mid air, very impressive! I think she is very photogenic and you capture her so well.

Weibritty - Clay is just gorgeous, I think I could stare into his eyes for hours, mesmerizing.

hankdog - Sitting and waiting for his treat so well, how could you ever say no to that face :)

Edited by Gertrude139

Week 6

In "his" new car....cargo barrier to be installed for obvious reasons :)

8481467952_da8e76ffd2.jpg

Week 7: "You've already hosed me down...why would I need a shower as well?!?!?!?"

8480377613_eae605f5a3.jpg

Love everyone's photos. will come back to comment later :)

Nice head tilts tlc - now you just need to get them all in the same direction! :laugh: They all look so comfy on the bed!

Tahoe's gorgeous! I'm so glad she has a good home lined up, Gertrude!

I don't see how anyone could resist that face hankdog! :)

:laugh: Paddington does seem to be wondering why he's in the shower!

Week 7

Harvey in the park again - he's been tearing round madly and rolling in horrid things! So it's a happy pic this time!!

8481790996_861577f34f.jpg

52-2013-07 by nzalis99, on Flickr

So glad Tahoe has got a new home, what a gorgeous girl! Thanks for the nice comments, I have a ripper of a windswept one from the beach I will have to see if I can find it, its so funny!!

ktig, love the new car pic and the shower classic!

Impatiens, Harvey looks happy and exhausted!

The head tilt photos, I really dont like it due to its blurriness and poor Coop looks like he has a droopy eye. :laugh: Will definatley try for a four way head tilt again before the end of the year is out, although this one was a total fluke! :laugh:

hankdog - cute Jake waiting for his treat.

tlc - love all your pics but especially the one of the boys yawning :laugh: I can only imagine what they are saying to themselves. I also like the head tilt pic too.

gertrude139 - Gorgeous pic of Tahoe, sharp and crisp colours. Love the markings on her face and her black tipped ears. Happy to hear she is going to a great home.

ktig - looks like Paddington loves his new car. :laugh: Love the look on his face in the shower and those cute muddy paws.

Impatiens - Harvey looks very happy and looks like he enjoyed rolling in those horrid things. :laugh:

Clay - Week 6/52

Its been a bit hot recently so Clay has been in his little pool splashing around, then having a rest and a chew.

8480895783_e21eccc490_b.jpg

Edited by Weibritty