52 Weeks For Dogs 2013

Panto

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beautiful guys, This is probly my favorite thread at the moment!

Harvey looks like he is having a serious moment!

Ktig, absolutley love the smiley one of Paddy, just gorgeous! Also cool raincoat! :laugh: I had to laugh, air con one minute raincoat the next!

Dogfan, Abbey is so smiley as always!

I just thought I would post a random of my guys not so staged, I have been sick so they are keeping me company!

file_zps3244cda2.jpg

Love the photos, ktig you have the most adorable model there, loving that week 4 photo.

This is my week 4 photo, taken on my new camera, Fujifilm X-E1 straight out of the camera jpeg. I got it for a smaller camera to carry around, I have only taken a few photos but am loving it. Week 5 is on film on a lomo camera so hopefully it will work, will show it when I finish the roll and process it.

8442596186_5e73db8cfa_z.jpg

Loving all the pics so far. I'm late again.

gertrude - love the spying on the neighbours pic.

hankdog - looks like Jake is really enjoying the water, he has a great smile.

minimax - your pugs are gorgeous. Love the clam shell pic.

dogfan - what a pretty smile Abby has in week 5 pic.

mtd - looks like Oliver had some fun in the mud!

salukibel - love Week 5 of Bella, she looks so regal and ellegant.

impatiens - Harvey has such soulful eyes.

ktig - love your week 4 pic - Paddington has such a cute face.

tlc - loving your tribes pics - I don't know how you do it with the four. Hope you are feeling better soon.

helen - awwww, gorgeous Tilly, what more can I say.

Sorry if I've forgotten anyone.

Clay - Week 4/52

8 weeks old here and starting to grow up. Looking a little scared because the loud, noisy Rotty that lives behind us started barking.

8439410707_89ac272520_b.jpg

Edited by Weibritty

Great 'unposed' shot tlc. :thumbsup: I hope you don't need your bed in a hurry! :laugh:

Congrats on your new camera helen, Fuji are making some very interesting cameras lately! Lovely shot of Tilly!

Chase is gorgeous! I'm really looking forward to seeing him grow up over the coming year! :)

5/52 - Salt

Stuck inside pretty much all of last week with the terrible weather, so had to get an indoor photo. I live in a granny flat which is terrible for photos, too much clutter and no nice furniture either.

So Sorry for the crappy photo but I liked this one best as Salt's "I'm bored, when can we go outside again?" expression pretty much summed up last week for me.

8446423295_645c30d623.jpg

IMG_4827.jpg by Gertrude139, on Flickr

Gert - Salt looks half crazed - but beautiful - with staying indoors! I hope you guys get out soon.

We were all going stir crazy cooped up inside! The photo was from last week I was just slack putting it up cos I didn't have any good photos. So we are all good now :) back to sunshine mostly.

Awww braxton is gorgeous love his big grin!

Love the different view of Harvey he looks like he is on a mission.

I have a different perspective of my guys this week too, after being sick for so long and having the dog cooped up, finally felt well enough today to take them for a walk with Hubby.

I dont know what week it is, in all honesty I had decided that any photos I take of all 4 together I would post in an album on facebook so I am just popping some in here as well each week, hope thats ok.

file_zps0b5f49f0.jpg

Tried for something else different but between the wind and my OH holding the treats there wasnt much hope with this shot. :laugh:

file_zpsabc94290.jpg

file_zps8e6d81c2.jpg

and one more I quite liked this on black and white!

file_zps2c670e01.jpg

Sorry for the fluffy overload, notice two pooches are not quite so woolly!

Thanks, I will try it again another day with my camera on Servo and get them running towards me, I did have the camera on burst mode but only on one shot so as soon as they started running towards me they were to fast to refocus and shoot a few more frames. :laugh: They were very happy to go for a run!