52 Weeks For Dogs 2013

Panto

That photo of Koda with your hand - NOM!

Spirit has such bright eyes Gertrude, and that ear :heart: Is it folded back or does he have that end bit missing?

I'm lagging behind, but have been super busy this week! /excuses :p

His left ear has been eaten away a bit from fly strike :( It is healed over and will grow the hair back in time but the missing flesh will never grow back. Luckily his is not as bad as a lot of the rescue dogs I see.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That photo of Koda with your hand - NOM!

Spirit has such bright eyes Gertrude, and that ear :heart: Is it folded back or does he have that end bit missing?

I'm lagging behind, but have been super busy this week! /excuses :p

His left ear has been eaten away a bit from fly strike :( It is healed over and will grow the hair back in time but the missing flesh will never grow back. Luckily his is not as bad as a lot of the rescue dogs I see.

Wow, that's the first time I've even heard of that. The sheltered life I lead! He looks very healthy now.

This isn't new, but since I'm falling behind a little... a friend was over the other day, and I took pictures while she poked Butch's head :D

03/52

92e6z7X.jpg?1

I think Butch is enjoying all the attention corie! :laugh:

Beautiful shot of Spirit Gertrude - he seems to really suit his name.

Look at Koda rolling around on the grass - he's just soo cute! :D

Love Bronson in the towel tlc! Talk about "pretty in pink"!

My weeks have become a bit fluid... anyway, catching up :

Week 24 - nobody will steal my treasure :laugh:

9108315900_acbc04827f_z.jpg

2013-52-24 by nzalis99, on Flickr

Week 25 - dozing

9124232653_04611e4090_z.jpg

52-2013-25 by nzalis99, on Flickr

Week 26 - putting up with it...

9126455852_12382ffc59_z.jpg

52-2013-26 by nzalis99, on Flickr

IMG_4692_zps9205df1d.jpg

Yes it is 15 degrees but still have to have a dip after every walk!

Shame about Spirits ear Gertrude, Jake had the same when I got him but you hardly tell now that the hairs grown over. Very photogenic your dogs.

Impatiens I love Harvey photographed against green, it seems to set off his colouring well. I read somewhere that cameras battle to focus on black and white objects and I was wondering if that's why the focus in my last few has been ordinary? Anybody else heard this?

He certainly did Impatiens :D I agree with hankdog, I love that last photo of Harvey, the pink seems to make him seem more blue too.

Clay is growing up beautifully!

Jake seems to not care a whit about the cold! We have a small pond out the back but can't risk Butch with the fish hehe. Had a clam shell pool too but it somehow managed to develop a crack right down the middle of it.

Well here's two shots from me - a 'can we go out NOW?' And a steam train that came down the tracks. I saw a couple of parents with their kids hanging around the tracks before it came and I remember thinking what a strange place to be having a play date :p

04/52

One

Two

Edit: images are big! Changed to link until I get on a proper computer.

Edited by corie

Butch has a really expressive face, and eyes, he looks like a real character :)

Impatiens, Harvey looks so different in all three photos. You could have told me they were photos of him at different ages and I would have believed you! The second one makes him look like a little puppy to me, the third one is normal aged Harvey and the first one is old man grumpy Harvey :laugh: My treasure - leave me alone!

Weibritty Clay is just gorgeous :love: Has he grown into his legs yet?

hankdog that's a lovely shot of Jake, the blue suits him! Athena is the same as Jake, all walkies must finish with a dive/splash into the clam shell pool, even when it's raining in the middle of winter. Then followed by some digging in mud puddles just so she can track it into the house I'm sure :mad If this rain keeps up next weeks photo from me will likely just be of my floorboards which you won't be able to see for all the mud!

26/52 - Cy (ex-rescue)

Cyber (previously Cyrax) was adopted a few months ago but he came out in the rain for the AMCNSW weight pull training day yesterday. Pulling a tyre was no trouble for him at all, he's a big boy!

9171856754_bd1139c99d_c.jpg

Cyber by Gertrude139, on Flickr

IMG_4698_zpsebfc8d75.jpg

Jake taking revenge for me bathing him by drying himself on the couch.

Weibritty I think your photo above would make a lovely poster and would look good on a blue wall. He's a stunning dog.

It was really an effort to take some last weekend for me too, if i didn't have my new weather sealed lens and camera I wouldn't have been able to, it was absolutely bucketing!

Hankdog my guys take revenge on me for bathing them too... very cute shot of Jake, so naughty but so cute at the same time :)

And Weibritty I could definitely see your week 23 close up shot of Clay printed on a large canvas to be hung on a wall, absolutely stunning!

Awww Clay, why the long face? Sorry couldn't resist! :eek:

Your last few shots are really stunning Weibritty! I love the way Clay seems to match all the colours in the scarf. :)

I don't think Cyber is too happy about getting his feet wet Gertrude! :laugh:

Gotta laugh at Jake and the towel - it's funny how dogs seem to head for the good funiture when they're wet and grotty!

Sorry your health isn't too good JackC. :(

Week 27 - Eyelashes!

9223644144_366ae8dc84_z.jpg

52-2013-27 by nzalis99, on Flickr

I gotta play catchup here, some nice shots guys, love the nonchalant face of clay :D

I'm in hospital this month so will be away for a while, will try to get some shots when I get back