52 Weeks For Dogs 2013

Panto

Hankdog, I agree with ari.g - that's a very cute black and white cushion! :laugh: Although I could never have a white couch anywhere near Harvey!

Lovely shot of Oreo and Cookie - you can definitely see they have spotted something!

I think you've taken some amazing shots of the rescue dogs, Gertrude and must have really improved their chances of finding new homes! :thumbsup:

Week 36 - mouse hunting!

9714723799_bd224f309c_z.jpg

52-2013-36 by nzalis99, on Flickr

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I am so far behind its not funny but will try and catch up somehow. I'm about 8 weeks behind. :eek:

Have done a quick catch up and some really lovely pics by everyone.

So here is a wintery pic of the little grey monster.

Clay - Week 25/52 - Playing on the frosty grass.

9196740312_be9090671c_z.jpg

Hi Lasareina, not a stupid question at all. He is a Weimaraner Longhair. There are two varieties of the breed. They are not very common.

A lot of people either ask if he is a cross breed or if they think he is a Weimaraner, they are not sure as they have never seen one with longhair.

Gorgeous photos in here everyone, I just had a catch up. I'm not even sure how many weeks I'm behind. :laugh: I'm on holidays at he moment so hopefully something to share when I get home.

Clay 28/52

Giving me a cheesy grin.

9795598823_c23bddd7b0_z.jpg

Cooper does a grinny half lip smile like Clay, we call it louey the lip. :laugh:

Clays grown soooo much, he's a stunner!

Yay for pics of Clay! I was missing the little munchkin. Week 27 is my fave, love the light and the expression on his face. He is certainly a very handsome boy.

Hankdog another great pose by Jake :thumbsup: love the light and dark in this one and the composition with the birdcage, well spotted!

Great framing of Harvey in the bright green leaves as well, he looks all puppyish again to me, kinda of a bobble-head effect with him popping out of the plants there.

Gertrude you must have some wonderful memories with all the rescues you have fostered, its takes allot of heart to do what you do and I'm sure the dogs that go through yours hands move on to wonderful homes and have a great life :thumbsup:

Gertrude you must have some wonderful memories with all the rescues you have fostered, its takes allot of heart to do what you do and I'm sure the dogs that go through yours hands move on to wonderful homes and have a great life :thumbsup:

These were my first fosters :cry: waaaahhhhhh :cry: hopefully it gets easier?

There's usually a bit of water works from me whenever I drop one of the kennel bears at the airport, and sometimes when others are picked up from the kennels but it didn't prepare me for saying bye to my fosters. I know they are going to a home better than what I can give them long term so I just have to keep remembering that.

Edited by Gertrude139