Panto

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well it's his chair - no matter where it is! :laugh:

Jake makes a very happy sunflower! :rofl: He's a good boy to cooperate so well! Harvey gives you about 5 seconds. :bolt:

I was actually looking at doggie Santa suits today but the only one I found that would have fitted him had velcro fastening. Not a good idea with all the spaniel fluff!

Week 47 - he's been rolling around in the moss...

11203883434_52ce949051_z.jpg

52-2013-47 by nzalis99, on Flickr

That's annoying Gertrude but I wouldn't call it a failure. More a temporary interruption of outstanding success. Im sure your doggies missed you and will be eager to pose for lots of catch up pictures.

Harvey does look very wooly in that picture I can see why Velcro might not be the best idea.

hankdog my doggies are never eager to pose! unlike your gorgeous sunflower!

I have lost my mojo now that I have my dogs and my camera back. My motivation is in hibernation :( also... i appear to be out of practise, all I've taken since I've had the camera back is a whole lot of blurry. Although I am wondering if the camera might have had some traveling 'bumps' that OH is failing to mention... might be time for a service.

I might have a go again next year.

Gertrude - you can catch up. I was 2-3 months behind just recently. There is only 4 weeks to go, would love to see a few more of your lovely doggies.

Impatiens, love week 46, I love the soft colours and I'd be happy if my dogs rolled only in moss, usually it's horrible stinky stuff. :laugh:

hankdog - Jake is an adorable sunflower. What a dag he is, sitting on his chair. :rofl:

It was Clay's 1st birthday last week. Gosh it's really flown by.

Week 48-52

11232255535_d87ecb960f_z.jpg

And another to show how he has grown over the year.

11232425336_f26000d677_z.jpg

Thanks Weibritty :) I was taking one photo per calendar week in the actual week though so there is no catching up for me :(

Thanks for the encouragement though, you too hankdog.... I've taken a photo of how well my dogs pose for me... I call this one "give me the stinky fish treat already"

11233817243_cca60cc84e_c.jpg

Give me the stinky fish treat already... by Gertrude139, on Flickr

Can't believe Clay is one already! :birthday: I've really enjoyed watching him grow up over the year. :)

It's good to see you back Gertrude! I love the stinky fish pic! :laugh: I must try that with Harvey, he's looked a bit depressed in the last few shots!

I wouldn't worry about being too exact - my own weeks have become very elastic! :o

Sometime we tell children (not very young ones) that we pulled them out and swapped them over :eek::mad I know we shouldn't but it's funny. Everywhere we go we are followed by whispers of "oh look its got different coloured eyes... look so does the other one"

Sometime we tell children (not very young ones) that we pulled them out and swapped them over :eek::mad I know we shouldn't but it's funny. Everywhere we go we are followed by whispers of "oh look its got different coloured eyes... look so does the other one"

:rofl: :rofl: