Panto

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Harvey doesn't look very happy about being called a girl! :( :laugh:

Good boy Harvey for not attacking the canary.

I'm 99% sure Athena would think she could take down an Emu if she saw one, can't trust her around anything but dogs.

34/52 - Teka (rescue)

9590940590_0cbd5d9fbf_c.jpg

Teka by Gertrude139, on Flickr

Edited by Gertrude139

Gorgeous photos everyone! I'm still here checking in when there is a new post. I haven't had a spare second to upload the few I have and I did manage to take a few more today! Coops finally recovered so we were out and about.

The Fantastic Four tlc! They are looking good with their haircuts - I suppose you'd notice if you found a black hairy imposter in the queue next time? :laugh:

Harvey's super dog name can be "The Blur." Very cute picture.

:thumbsup: You're right there, hankdog - and I've got heaps of photos to prove it! :rofl:

Teka's gorgeous! :heart: Lovely portrait Gertrude!

Week 34 - close-up

9597416483_df0141fc44_z.jpg

52-2013-34 by nzalis99, on Flickr

Love Harvey's close up! Such a sweet fella.

Yea they sure do lounge in comfort, no one can say they are neglected while I'm at work actually I think today they were glad of the arvo off! :laugh:

I have a few more but PB is being a bit dicey tonight will try again tomorrow

had a great time looking through all the photos... I am such a bad photographer! Especially with Juno... all i ever get is a black blur.

Maybe I should join in and get some practice? There's no other staffies i've noticed.

My high-end equipment is my iPhone though haha.

haha ok you asked for it :p ... now just have to work out how to add photos haha

hunter_zps87fca486.jpg

Hunter when he was still little.

hunterjuno_zpsd556713c.jpg

Poor puppies have such a hard life.

puppyharnesses_zpsbb48dc38.jpg

Puppies at soccer training - They really really want to join in with all the running children.

onleads_zpsef9d8ead.jpg

This one gives you an idea of the size difference... only 3 weeks difference in age but Hunter weighs 22kg and Juno is only 12kg.

Junowet_zps49f54929.jpg

Juno after she got stuck in the rain... poor little thing got the shivers so had to be wrapped up in my jacket.

morningkisses_zpse7cef864.jpg

This shows how big and boofy Hunter's head is now... for some reason he seems to migrate from the foot of the bed up next to my pillow once his daddy has left for work!

I will have to try and get some "action" shots when they are out playing at the park.

EDITED: to fix the photo links - sorry sooo big... don't know how to control the size :-/

Edited by Lasareina