Benalla 19-20-jan

almals

Gazebo's may not have been vandalized which is great but special thanks to the 'kind' person who dinged the door on our new Triton. Likely with a trolley because it was above car door height and we weren't parked beside other cars anyway. Sure the mark is small but it was hit hard enough to be seen 50 metres away. We worked hard, saved hard to buy that vehicle and it is pretty disappointing to have something with less than 6000 klms damaged by some #%^* who naturally didn't leave a name :mad

Hopefully that is our quota at dog shows - gazebo at Benalla 4 years ago, custom made bed at Echuca, scissors and lead at Cohuna, bungees at Euroa. Maybe we shouldn't go North? :)

Hats off to Benalla KC for getting things done...it was a nice change to have a show pretty much done and dusted by 1pm instead of other shows, with the same amount of entry, drag on until late in the afternoon thanks to extended morning tea breaks and obnoxiously long lunch breaks.

With the threat of heat looming all weekend, I was hesitant to go, but because my group was on fairly early and after a smaller group on Saturday, I took the chance and glad I did. It was nice to hear the PA used (and it was clear to hear even where I was parked quite a ways away) telling people approximately when to be at the rings and what sort of breaks were being used.

Made for a very enjoyable weekend for myself but more importantly the dogs.

Hats off to Benalla KC for getting things done...it was a nice change to have a show pretty much done and dusted by 1pm instead of other shows, with the same amount of entry, drag on until late in the afternoon thanks to extended morning tea breaks and obnoxiously long lunch breaks.

With the threat of heat looming all weekend, I was hesitant to go, but because my group was on fairly early and after a smaller group on Saturday, I took the chance and glad I did. It was nice to hear the PA used (and it was clear to hear even where I was parked quite a ways away) telling people approximately when to be at the rings and what sort of breaks were being used.

Made for a very enjoyable weekend for myself but more importantly the dogs.

Congratulations for your class in group Angelsun :)

Gazebo's may not have been vandalized which is great but special thanks to the 'kind' person who dinged the door on our new Triton. Likely with a trolley because it was above car door height and we weren't parked beside other cars anyway. Sure the mark is small but it was hit hard enough to be seen 50 metres away. We worked hard, saved hard to buy that vehicle and it is pretty disappointing to have something with less than 6000 klms damaged by some #%^* who naturally didn't leave a name :mad

Hopefully that is our quota at dog shows - gazebo at Benalla 4 years ago, custom made bed at Echuca, scissors and lead at Cohuna, bungees at Euroa. Maybe we shouldn't go North? :)

Sorry about your car TessnSean :mad :mad

Sunday BIS

German Shepherd - GR CH Decklan Osz a Star

This gave Sharnie her Supreme Champion title!

Huge congratulations to Maree and Sharnie.

It was fantastic to be there when Sharie got her Supreme with group and then to top it off with Best In Show.

Way to go Maree and Sharnie.thumbsup1.gifcheer.gifdancingelephant.gifdancingelephant.gifdancingelephant.gifrock2.gifchampagne.gifcheer.gif