Susan Garrett's Recallers 4

Kavik

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think for the moment only those who have done Recallers 3 have gotten an email, about the video competition. The dates haven't been finalised yet, but she said it would be in a few weeks.

I think for Recallers 3 the basic one was around $300 or $400 from memory.

I'm going to use Movie Maker too, but I've never used it before. Took some footage today, will have a look at that and decide whether to do another session and pick the best bits of both sessions :laugh: I don't video myself often (should do a lot more often but it makes me self conscious).

That's fantastic, Kavik! Well done! What a change :thumbsup:

It's amazing, isn't it, when we work to connect with our dog :). So many people think obedience training is boring, but that's usually because the handler is disconnected and not sharing the game of training as a team member. Training is fun. Well it should be. For both dog and handler.

Excellent work :D :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Oh wow that's fantastic work!! Kaos was so distracted in that early video -- he's come through in leaps and bounds. Truly aspiring work Kavik!! Thanks for sharing :D

Kaos is a gorgeous boy BTW!!

I'm really looking forward to this - have liked the webinars so far. Does anyone know about how much it will cost to do?

Not sure of the cost yet - should be open for registration very soon and the pricing will show then. I have access to the site (no content yet) since I got in through the video competition. Last time it was $400 I think for the most basic option.