Susan Garrett's Recallers 4

Kavik

Hi,

Is it necessary to get the crate games dvd and the book? Not that it would get here in time from the US.... Just been checking some other forums and the feedback wasn't so great (It took 2 hours to show you something you could pick up in 5 mins??)?

TIA :)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Is it necessary to get the crate games dvd and the book? Not that it would get here in time from the US.... Just been checking some other forums and the feedback wasn't so great (It took 2 hours to show you something you could pick up in 5 mins??)?

TIA :)

Mmmmm not that happy about the sneaky marketing. I have done some of the crate games after watching You tube videos on them. Not as in depth as the video I'm sure, but I am not going buy the dvd or the book. We'll just have to learn as we go.

I didn't own CG or Ruff Love when I did the course last time. Not a disadvantage, as all the info is given in the course. Stages 1-3 of crate games is posted in detail and easy to follow. The games from RL are also explained in easy to follow steps. The DVD and book just gives you more details, and CG DVD gives you the full use of CG, not just steps 1-3.

Okay, I have bitten the bullet!

I'm FalconRange on there too. Not that I'm very familiar to most here, but free to follow if you'd like. I hope nobody thinks I'm a creeper for following them (and if you'd prefer not, I can unfollow)!

All signed up. Went for the option with the DVD because I know I will get distracted and take longer than its supposed to. I still haven't finished puppy peaks but am slowly getting there.

Just got a new puppy yesterday so now i need to decide if I start with her or the teenage kelpie. Or both?

Anyway, I am jed24 on there as that is what I had used for puppy peaks.

Looking forward to it now.

Jo