Quality Pet Food Supplier Hornsby, Hills Area

Loving my Oldies

I'm not sure if this has been done before, so apologies if it has.

I am looking for a good quality pet food supplier in my area. There was one in Hornsby, but he had to close some years ago because of ill health. I started going back to the supplier I used when I lived at Dulwich Hill. They were all Aussie made (lots of dried bones and jerky which the dogs love)and operated at Haberfield.

They have ceased trading from Haberfield and now supply directly from their factory at Sydenham. The trip to Sydenham is approximately a 3 hour round trip and would love to find somewhere as good, but closer.

I am looking for an alternative to buying another refrigerator with a huge freezer - LOL.

Edited by Danny's Darling

DD, what about home delivery? What sort of food are you after?

Thanks, PM. Yes I have tried home delivery, but have never been really satisfied. i am after fresh food.

In fact the place I have been using for years does all their own processing and so I know that they don't use fillers, etc.

For anyone interested, they are Aussie Pet Foods and are at 10 Shirlow Road, Marrickville. 02 8084 0353.

I am going to go down today and get in supplies. I generally buy enough to last a few weeks, but even so it is a bit of trek, but I do it because of the quality and their dried foods done in their own ovens and not imported from dodgy sources.

They do home deliveries but I am way out of their area.

healthypetsmeatsandtreats.com.au

http://www.petdirectory.com.au/?page=Manufacture-Wholesaler-of-Quality-Natural-Pet-Food-and-Treats-NSW

DD this is where I get my greyhounds food from here on the Central Coast. Now I know you hate the F3 but West Gosford is only 5 mins off the freeway and much closer than a 3 hour round trip! It's a family owned and run business and the food is fantastic, even my vet buys from him.

DD, what about home delivery? What sort of food are you after?

For anyone interested, they are Aussie Pet Foods and are at 10 Shirlow Road, Marrickville. 02 8084 0353.

healthypetsmeatsandtreats.com.au

Thanks for the link DD! I'll be happy to place an order on some fresh meat and dried treats and see how it goes smile.gif

thanks for the link, SM. I will definitely investigate them, because they deliver, and state all Australian made and no fillers and they are virtually on my doorstep LOL.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Send Ben an email or give him a call, see what he can do, he's a lovely young bloke and he's involved in rescue too :thumbsup:

thanks for the link, SM. I will definitely investigate them, because they deliver, and state all Australian made and no fillers and they are virtually on my doorstep LOL.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Send Ben an email or give him a call, see what he can do, he's a lovely young bloke and he's involved in rescue too :thumbsup:

Yes, I've been scrolling through their website, sent an email, but as I couldn't find a price list, I've just telephoned.

Their next delivery to my area is Tuesday, so I will put in an order to give them a try.

I will give going down to Aussie Pet Foods a miss then and see how I go with Swagger - LOL. The dogs will have to make do with dried chicken necks as a trreat instead of Roo Jerky. Jeez I'm mean.

Please let me know how you go, Dogs. I am happy to get you a couple of kilos to sample to day if you want me to and I can deliver them to you.

I'm just going to have something to eat (haven't had breakfast) and back from a long walk so about to faint) and the setting off.

Thanks for the kind offer DD though I will be out and about today so no one will be home for the good to be delivered to frown.gif.

I'll order mine online or get my boyfriend to drive me to marrickville sometime next week and buy direct! We live in strathfield so not too far at allsmile.gif

Thanks for the kind offer DD though I will be out and about today so no one will be home for the good to be delivered to frown.gif.

I'll order mine online or get my boyfriend to drive me to marrickville sometime next week and buy direct! We live in strathfield so not too far at allsmile.gif

No, you aren't too far away at all. Make it around lunch time and try out one of the great eateries in the Summer Hill/Marrickville area and then buy the goodies for your dogs :laugh: :laugh:

Apart from Ben's sending through a pricelist immediately after I spoke with him on the phone on Saturday morning, I am having no luck with emails and phone calls since :(:( .

It would appear that they have been creating a new website and this might be the problem. No mobiles listed. You don't happen to have one for them, Stans Mum??

I've sent my emails with received and read requests in Options, but no response, so I think they must be having problems.

I've phoned a couple of times, too.

Edited by Danny's Darling

Apart from Ben's sending through a pricelist immediately after I spoke with him on the phone on Saturday morning, I am having no luck with emails and phone calls since :(:( .

It would appear that they have been creating a new website and this might be the problem. No mobiles listed. You don't happen to have one for them, Stans Mum??

I've sent my emails with received and read requests in Options, but no response, so I think they must be having problems.

I've phoned a couple of times, too.

Ben's wife gave birth to their first child this morning at 10am so I'd say the shop would be closed today.