Thank You Wayrod

Canine Coach

I just wanted to publicly thank Wayne/Wayrod for great customer service

He assisted me in organizing & smoothly transporting 8 1/2 weeks old puppies to their new forever homes, homes in 3 different states, on the same day.

Thanks Wayne for going above & beyond & especially for showing up at the airport, to assist at the ungodly hour of 6:30AM

&meeting at the airport before dawn & having it all so very well organized.

I just wanted to publicly thank Wayne/Wayrod for great customer service

He assisted me in organizing & smoothly transporting 8 1/2 weeks old puppies to their new forever homes, homes in 3 different states, on the same day.

Thanks Wayne for going above & beyond & especially for showing up at the airport, to assist at the ungodly hour of 6:30AM and meeting at the airport before dawn & having it all so very well organized.

He is awesome :thumbsup:

Edited by Trisven13

OMG!!!!

I come onto DOL, first time in days, due to my workload, scrolling away and to see a heading directed to me (in both General and Breeders sections) and to be presented with these accolades is very heartwarming, emotional and embarrassing.

:grouphug:

Thank you very much to you all.

As you know I try to listen to everything that you want in a pet transporter and I am lost for words having read your comments.

It is extremely gratifying to know that people think so highly of things that I am doing for them and for their pets.

Once again, thankyou.

Edited to add: (in both General and Breeders sections)