Sign in to follow this  
puppy_dawgs

Canberra Royal Photos

14 posts in this topic

i know the official photographer was Cabal photography but I cant find any photos

anyone know any photographers that were at Canberra? preferably one that photographed the toy ring (long shot, no one ever does!)

Barbara is overseas more of her images will be up when she returns some are on her facebook.

What breed are you after as i was there assisting Barbara ?

Barbara is overseas more of her images will be up when she returns some are on her facebook.

What breed are you after as i was there assisting Barbara ?

Lowchens or puppy in (toy) group line up

I haven't been able to find any photos of Toy judging / Havanese judging. There seems to have been lots of photographers but few photos! I thought the extra photographers would take ring photos, but maybe there were there only for paid shots? I certainly saw them more with cameras down than in action, and I cant think of another reason why.

espinay2   

I haven't been able to find any photos of Toy judging / Havanese judging. There seems to have been lots of photographers but few photos! I thought the extra photographers would take ring photos, but maybe there were there only for paid shots? I certainly saw them more with cameras down than in action, and I cant think of another reason why.

Yes I really haven't seen much of anything for Canberra Royal. But it seems on a par with previous years unfortunately. Disappointing.

Does anyone have a link for the Canberra Royal photos?

I'm not on facebook so can't look there.

Alternatively - I'm just after the Leonberger BOB pic (I bred the winner & have been told it's a great photo of him - so naturally would love to see it).

If anyone can help out with a link or even a copy of that photo I'd be so grateful.

Thank you.