Best Prices For Advocate And Revolution?

Hi,

I usually buy from ourpetworld.net they are based on Singapore, the shipping may take 1-2 weeks to Australia and free postage. I just bought the 6 packs Advocate for medium dogs last month, it was only A$54.50.

Hi,

I usually buy from ourpetworld.net they are based on Singapore, the shipping may take 1-2 weeks to Australia and free postage. I just bought the 6 packs Advocate for medium dogs last month, it was only A$54.50.

Thankyou kevsam, :) I'll take a look, Ok just quickly checked and for the product im after compared to the ones below they are Price: $33.52 per EACH! so they are the cheapest! . Have you been happy with their service and reliability? Are the expiry dates on them ok?

So far just with comparing the Revolution 3 pk for small dog (my preferred choice of heartworm treatment) Budget pet offers the lowest price with free shipping $45.50,(without needing to do a minimum order of over $50 like Oved needs... as they are the cheapest $39, but not sure what their postage is yet, haven't been able to go further in the checkout because of not putting in an order over 50)

Stefmar were $41.07 (not sure about postage) but it was on special. It seems normal price is $49.50.

Most of you have said you have been happy with Budget pet, so I will probably order my next lot from them, or outpetworld. Just picked up the same product from the vets and paid about $63!

Anyway bottom line is that all the sites you guys have recommended are cheaper than getting from my vets, so thank you smile.gif

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

Hi,

Buying Pharmacueticals from overseas is illegal and the meds could be seized by customs upon entry to Australia.

Oh ok I didnt know that nowstarin confused.gif Thought it was too good to be true ! So where do all the other sites originally buy theirs from? here in Australia.? I haven't even checked to see if the products are made here..

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

I didnt know that too nowstrain. I just found that website from google coz I was trying to find the cheapest advocate product and on their website its written they are backed and supported by a team of Australian Vet Surgeons. So far, I've bought 3 times from them, all of them worked as they supposed to. They sent the item by registered post and I believe it has been checked in the customs, everytime I received the product there's a label/sticker on the parcel that it was declared in the customs.

Most of you have said you have been happy with Budget pet, so I will probably order my next lot from them, or outpetworld. Just picked up the same product from the vets and paid about $63!

Uh I could relate. During a tick scare, the vet sold me Advantix for $88 and I got the same thing for $58 at Budgetpet :doh:

I use paws for life and if you set it up to get it shipped automatically you save again. They do charge freight but it is minimal, customer service is brilliant and I like that I don't have to remember to re-order. I get am email to say it will be shipped in a week and to I need to add anything, then another with tracking details when sent.

Once when I ordered something that was found to be on back order I had a phone call the same day.

It doesn't matter Kevsam.

Australian products are assessed for suitability to our conditions, and the manufacturing conditions meet Australian standards. Overseas products may be compliant with other countries regulations.

The Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority regulates Vet products.

Information here: http://www.apvma.gov.au/supply/import.php

I have researched from all the various pet wholesalers/ vets and online and by far the cheapest products are from http://www.pawsforlife.com.au/

with to most places $6.95 postage, and if you sign up for regular renewal of product you get them cheaper again. :D

Hi and thanks Zeebie, I think ive worked out the cheapest within Australia for the one I want atm, and for a once off ( I don't want to commit at this stage) is with budgetpetproducts as also recommended in this thread . http://www.budgetpet...ctID=1038&cat=9 (free postage)

I haven't compared the price to other size packs with the different sites yet, just the 3 pack for now. Which is why I only want to buy it once off until I know for sure which one offers the best deal ! smile.gif

My preferance at this stage is for Revolution, altho last month I bought a single dose of Advocate for her from the vets.

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

Thanks Arjay, i did notice some of the sites mentioned in here have really good prices for bulk buying or if you set it up to buy off them more than once.. I haven't checked that side of things out yet, just wanting to see which one is the cheapest per pack of 3 for just now :)