An Ad For Dark Spot Remover Annoyed Me Last Night

Katdogs

Some sort of make-up/cosmetic 'dark spot remover' that didn't register except it had a cute Dalmatian puppy in it.

Then I saw the puppy in a handbag!

The more I think about it the sillier it is but the angrier I get. Dallies are not little squishable dogs - they have legs and feet - why roll it into a handbag?

/end rant - not that I would have bought the product anyway

Agreed Katdogs!

It's amazing how many commercials have animals in them. Something I hadn't noticed until I got my girl. She has to do a 'meet and greet' with every one of them!!

In general the dogs used in commercials are highly trained and probably give the average Joe Blow the impression that that is what that particular breed automatically becomes.

Theres an insurance add that annoys me. I think its allianz, it features a lot of people damaging their own cars in dumb ways. The star of the ad is a man and his border collie ( i think). His car clearly has puppy bars, but the dog is sitting in the front of his car unrestrained :/

oh and the ad for pet insurance pees me off, don't let your dog chase bikes mister!

I hate the insurance one with Matthew Hayden when he says in an almost sneering tone...'and you insure your pet'...as if it's a totally ridiculous thing to do. That gets me every time.

Edited by Pollywaffle