Central Coast Help With Assessing A Small Dog

Some friends and I have been asked if we could do potentially long term care for 2 little old dogs in sad circumstances.

One's fine with other dogs but we have been told that the Chihuahua is not good with other dogs. As we all have dogs of our own and not much time to spare on travelling up the coast, i was wondering if someone could perhaps visit and test the Chi dog with a friendly small dog. We are all used to Chis but we would just like to get some idea before we go further.

I've yet to find out exactly whereabouts the dogs are but will be doing that tonight. Please pm if you could help.

THanks in advance!

Some friends and I have been asked if we could do potentially long term care for 2 little old dogs in sad circumstances.

One's fine with other dogs but we have been told that the Chihuahua is not good with other dogs. As we all have dogs of our own and not much time to spare on travelling up the coast, i was wondering if someone could perhaps visit and test the Chi dog with a friendly small dog. We are all used to Chis but we would just like to get some idea before we go further.

I've yet to find out exactly whereabouts the dogs are but will be doing that tonight. Please pm if you could help.

THanks in advance!

Dogmad I find once they get in a pack situation they try it on and realise that they are not going to get anywhere, a shame I am so far away as I would look after him/her

Maree

CPR

I am happy to help out if i can,just give me a yell when you have details.

edit: I drive to Lindfield every monday and tuesday, so you could also do a trial sleepover too if that works for you.

Edited by gillbear