Suggestions On Food For My Lab

Hi

Just wondering if anyone can suggest what raw meats to feed my lab, shes 16 weeks she can be a bit fussy she normally has chicken necks and occasionally chicken frames.. as well as dry dog food.

So what raw meats do you feed your dog and how to you prepare it??

Ive read yoghurt is good for them?? Is this true and how to you serve it?

Also what fruit or veg and how do you prepare and serve it??

Ive tried looking alot on the Internet but find it confusing.

Thanks

I feed chicken or beef pet mince but I only buy from particular places. I also use this to feed an all natural diet to some (they are labs) and use the vets all natural complete mix. For bones I feed Chicken or turkey necks, brisket bones or lamb flaps with the bone in

My Labrador enjoys Vets All Natural mixed with kangaroo and chicken or else the BARF patties. He also gets chicken frames, chicken thighs, raw whole fish, lamb necks and various bits of brisket. No leg bones as they can break teeth. He also gets human leftovers - not scraps but food good enough for a human meal (eg leftover chicken risotto or roast meat and veg). Any of the former could be a whole breakfast for him. For dinner he gets a tin of sardines. For treats (training) he gets roast chicken, cabanossi, cheese cubes, or liver. For snacks he gets large raw chunks of pumpkin and sweet potato or a pigs/cows ear, beef tendon, bully stick, misc. dried body part etc. The only things I steer clear of are too many preservatives and the usual no-no's like chocolate, macadamias, onion etc.