Pet Dogs Stolen Nsw

kiesha09

But hang on its not Nic B's "opinion" is it? Haven't the police actually told her that is what is happening?

Yes, Though HW will not speak with them it appears. Happy to offer the number if that is any barrier.

Given that I don't live in NSW, nor in the Hawkesbury LAC, I'll not waste valuable police time simply because someone on a dog forum thinks I should.

I'll believe that they've got the answer when they make an arrest. Until then, I'll keep an open mind.

:rofl: I think it is already under control.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HW, Oh you are good!

You stated nothing in terms of SUPPORTING dog fighting, though you DID dismiss the OP and media statement in regard to dog fighting in my local area. You watered it down, gave it another spin, offered other options (pissed off neighbours etc) and now that has been proven wrong (dogs ARE being stolen to use to be used as bait or to fight) this is the best you can offer?

Of course I don't support dog fighting!! You accuse Lilli of idiotic statements and come out with that clanger!! :dropjaw:

I also haven't said that this isn't a possiblity.

But why, if dogs are being stolen, aren't they (according to this week's Gazette) being reported missing?? :confused: And if its already "under control" why are people being scared shitless about the safety of their dogs?

Edited by Haredown Whippets

HW, Oh you are good!

You stated nothing in terms of SUPPORTING dog fighting, though you DID dismiss the OP and media statement in regard to dog fighting in my local area. You watered it down, gave it another spin, offered other options (pissed off neighbours etc) and now that has been proven wrong (dogs ARE being stolen to use to be used as bait or to fight) this is the best you can offer?

Of course I don't support dog fighting!! You accuse Lilli of idiotic statements and come out with that clanger!! :dropjaw:

I also haven't said that this isn't a possiblity.

But why, if dogs are being stolen, aren't they (according to this week's Gazette) being reported missing?? :confused: And if its already "under control" why are people being scared shitless about the safety of their dogs?

Call the cops.

Missing dogs? Are you serious? Council are not even able to enforce chipping! How are they identified?

Do you honestly believe the Police have time to run the streets for a missing dog? or even a number of missing dogs?