Fleas

We use advantix - the dogs seem fine??

Hubby and I are getting all these random bites on our legs. I checked our bed (white sheets) and have found little dead black tiny things.

What do I do!? This has never happened, in the nearly 4 years we have had the beagles!!!

Edited by SeeGee

Cheers Perse! Of course flea bomb!!

OH has said he had to attend a property where their animals were kept in less than acceptable conditions and thinks he may have picked fleas up from there.

Next time he can shower in the yard before coming in haha!!

It says a bed bug is 1/2 a cm long. These guys are really tiny.

Ill change all the bedding, and do a flea bomb and see how we go. Have to do it next week when we get back from camping.

I have gotten the bedroom bug bombed, and am washing all linen and couch overs on hot with detol and have it all on the line.

No bites whilst we were camping so I'm sure it's isolated to our bedroom - no more!

Have you travelled anywhere or stayed in hotels etc. recently? From what I understand, bedbugs can be accidently transported home if they've hidden in suitcase seams/ lining. The first thing many of us do when we arrive home is plonk our luggage on the bed to unpack it. I'm itchy just thinking about that. :eek: