Dog Obedience Classes Weekends

• 4 weeks later...

There is TeamWork Dog Obedience and they are on the Northside and train on a Saturday morning

Hi staffylover81 - do you have any more feedback on these guys and the training methods they use, etc?

Am possibly looking for a new place to train on a Saturday morning :D

• 2 weeks later...

PADs (primarily an agility club) runs a basic obedience class on Saturday mornings in Eatons Hill.

I think Urban dog training might run weekend classes?

The Canine Classroom runs classes on the sunny coast on a Saturday but that's a bit far... I think they are planning on starting up classes somewhere on Brissy's north side this year but not sure it's started yet. The Sunday class is in Holland Park.

Val Bonney's school in the Gap used to run classes on Saturday mornings, not sure they still do though.

Hi Lisey sorry I haven't posted haven't been on for a while Teamwork does all positive training, there classes are really good I took my boy there after we did puppy class and did there class 1 and that was really quite good, I haven't been there for over a year now as I am doing most of my training at home but am looking at going back I also took my older girl there as well, the instructors are all really good there and quite helpful if you are having any issues with your dog, they don't use check chains there but my dogs have been trained using them and they didn't mind me using them as long as I wasn't harshly correcting them when using it (not that I ever do with check chains) they were all good.