How Much Food?

Why weetbix? I really dont understand why breeders give that as a meal.. why not give him as his meals The dry food with some freash meat, yogurt.. And throw in some chicken necks...??

I changed my pups food when i got them.. There are better drys foods out there then supercoat n pal

Weetbix is just weird, man. Not sure whether human breakfast cereals are considered as wholesome meal for a dog.

Not sure about chicken necks in Australia, though, but in countries like Malaysia, chicken necks are the area where anti-biotics growth hormone are injected and often reside the most on the necks. The vets in Malaysia always tell us to avoid chicken necks.

I'm with most people here. Just grab some dry dog food that has some quality would do the job.

Not sure about chicken necks in Australia, though, but in countries like Malaysia, chicken necks are the area where anti-biotics growth hormone are injected and often reside the most on the necks. The vets in Malaysia always tell us to avoid chicken necks.

there are no growth hormones used here