Progress.... Or Not...

Just some recent video of my Girl.

http://www.dailymoti...-782013_animals

I am so jealous of all your dogs with such strong focus!!! That was Awesome Mal1!

I went out this morning and did just some focus/heel positioning work...

paddles, did you go to a Denise Fenzi seminar?

You should look up her online classes, I am certain you'd find one that would benefit you guys :)

http://www.fenzidogsportsacademy.com

I'm currently signed up for her course Confidence Building for the Obedience and Rally Ring at bronze level (so basically just auditing). I'd like to do her Bringing the Gap one next as silver or gold level. It isn't too late to sign up and I reckon the confidence building one would be great for you guys. Come and sign up as a bronze member like a few of us already have :)

paddles, did you go to a Denise Fenzi seminar?

You should look up her online classes, I am certain you'd find one that would benefit you guys :)

http://www.fenzidogsportsacademy.com

I'm currently signed up for her course Confidence Building for the Obedience and Rally Ring at bronze level (so basically just auditing). I'd like to do her Bringing the Gap one next as silver or gold level. It isn't too late to sign up and I reckon the confidence building one would be great for you guys. Come and sign up as a bronze member like a few of us already have :)

If you get a chance at some stage the Denise Fenzi online courses really are great :thumbsup:

I'm doing the same as RubyStar, but there's something for everyone depending on where you're at with your dog and training. The lectures are VERY easy to follow and video's demonstrating the lecture content are included.

You'll enjoy Steve's workshop, he explains training in drive and will show you how to get the best out of your dog with the right motivation :)

Just realised I had a typo and can't fix it cos I was quoted laugh.gif I meant Bridging the Gap!

Are you enjoying her class, gsdog2? They're great, aren't they! Some things she's said in the discussion forum has been a :idea: moment for me!

I'm loving her classes RubyStar. Yes, I've had a few of those :idea: moments too - which is motivating me to look closer at all aspects of our training :) .

It's a bit frustrating in Bronze because I have things I'd like to add to some of the discussions and I can't ............... so next time I'm thinking I'll at least have to start at the Silver level :laugh: . The Bridging the Gap course looks like a great follow-on from the course we're doing so now I'm waiting for enrolments to open :)

Just realised I had a typo and can't fix it cos I was quoted laugh.gif I meant Bridging the Gap!

Are you enjoying her class, gsdog2? They're great, aren't they! Some things she's said in the discussion forum has been a :idea: moment for me!

I'm loving her classes RubyStar. Yes, I've had a few of those :idea: moments too - which is motivating me to look closer at all aspects of our training :) .

It's a bit frustrating in Bronze because I have things I'd like to add to some of the discussions and I can't ............... so next time I'm thinking I'll at least have to start at the Silver level :laugh: . The Bridging the Gap course looks like a great follow-on from the course we're doing so now I'm waiting for enrolments to open :)

I'm on my 3rd session of Denise Fenzi courses - only Bronze (observer) because I really don't have time atm to do anything mor. Did Precision Heeling, and Heeling Games, and now doing O-bility 1. Agree - easy to follow, and well worth doing.

laugh.gif me too!! I have to keep reminding myself there is no REPLY button when I wanna keep adding my 2c worth rofl1.gif

Waiting for registrations for Bridging the Gap, also :)

Tassie, I'm playing a bit of Ob-ility as well, it's fun! :D