Winter Appeal For Gundagai Pound.

We met Andrew this morning when we picked up Ducky - he's lovely. We'll be arranging to have doggy things delivered soon. They seem to have nothing - no anti flea meds, no wormers, no blankets or coats.

I'm organising some F10 and other disinfectants as well as they have nothing to sterilize either. Are you going to foster Ducky? He's so sweet. I got a massive thank you phone call from Andrew today, he is delighted with the response and how fast the dogs have gone. He says Thank you to everyone.

I'm organising some F10 and other disinfectants as well as they have nothing to sterilize either. Are you going to foster Ducky? He's so sweet. I got a massive thank you phone call from Andrew today, he is delighted with the response and how fast the dogs have gone. He says Thank you to everyone.

Alas no, we're taking a break from fostering for a bit. I'm still a bit traumatised. Ducky's going to carer in Sydney, but we did get some puppy cuddles before he went. You can see some updated photos here. Do you come to Canberra much? If I gather the stuff I can give it to you. Alternative, we can drive out there to deliver next time we're out that way.

Edited by koalathebear

Alas no, we're taking a break from fostering for a bit. I'm still a bit traumatised. Ducky's going to carer in Sydney, but we did get some puppy cuddles before he went. You can see some updated photos here. Do you come to Canberra much? If I gather the stuff I can give it to you. Alternative, we can drive out there to deliver next time we're out that way.

I can grab it from Yass as i can get there easily. Don't go to canberra much at all. Naw, he's such a sweetie.