Friends Of Cootamundra Pound 1st Anniversary!

Friends of Cootamundra Pound 1st Anniversary!

We began a year ago today so I would like to send out a HUGE 'Thank you' to all our team members who work tirelessly to rescue and rehome all the dogs in Coota Pound. Since we began every dog that has come into the pound has been rehomed apart from dangerous dogs. This is a major achievement and a lot of hard work.

Firstly a massive thank you to Cootamundra Council who were more than happy to allow us access to the pound in hopes we could help the dogs and then ongoing support in all areas. Special thanks to Glen McAtear, Janelle Chapman and Dennis Ryan who have gone over and beyond to help secure homes for each and every dog. Your dedication and commitment has been much appreciated.

Thank you also goes to Carole and Jim who have been a godsend this first year. They have truly helped in all areas from transport, temporary care, emergency care as well as providing emotional advice and support when the reality of the job we do sets in. I could not have done this job without them and their kindness.

Thank you to Cooper St Veterinary Hospital who have provided temporary boarding for pound dogs awaiting transport, as well as discounts for all adopted pound dogs and wonderful advice for responsible dog ownership. You make our job so much easier.

Thank you to every rescue organisation that has taken in our pound dogs and given them a chance at a better life. Your efforts are commendable and your dedication is amazing. Without you our job would be impossible

And last but certainly no where near the least THANK YOU to everyone in the community who has shared, liked, or spread the word about our dogs in need. Thank you to those who have gone out of their way to adopt, donate goods, transport, temporary care, groom or just check to see how our team is going. Your support is truly noteworthy and the homeless dogs of Cootamundra are truly grateful.

Thank you,

Hannah (Friends of Cootamundra Pound Manager)

As someone who helped a dog get out of Cootamundra quite recently, I was very impressed with the rangers and the vet, they went out of their way to help this dog!

Well done to all and to you MUP, you've made a big difference to the poor unfortunates that end up in Cootamundra Pound. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Friends of Cootamundra Pound 1st Anniversary!

Thank you also goes to Carole and Jim who have been a godsend this first year. They have truly helped in all areas from transport, temporary care, emergency care as well as providing emotional advice and support when the reality of the job we do sets in. I could not have done this job without them and their kindness.

Thank you,

Hannah (Friends of Cootamundra Pound Manager)

I don't like to single out any one in particular BUT I have to with Carole and Jim, these 2 amazing people :heart::angel: , they were in Canberra and did an amazing job with transport to Wagga and back nearly every other week, nothing was too much trouble for them always there to do what they could, rescue's saving grace in many situations.

Carole and Jim have adopted the small scared Malt cross from a week or so ago in the pound, she has really come out of her shell and has now been given her forever home with Carole and Jim, a great outcome for all involved in her rescue.

Maree

CPR