Dog Ramp Ideas

seld

Hello!

Has anyone made dog ramps? We have one for our car, but need to make an indoor one for our baby girl. We have been lifting her, but shes almost 30kilos now and Im waiting for a hernia to appear evertime I lift her! I was considering getting a carpenter to make her a nice set of wide stairs with a gradual incline (its just for the bed and other areas she has taken over), but I hate to think how much that will cost.

Here is pic of her just to brag how ridiculously beautiful she is..

post-48574-0-90786300-1378340536_thumb.jpg

Just to clarify, is this for access onto your bed? I'd personally put a stop to that now as a baby before she's 70-80kg+

My husband leaves for work really early so she comes up then. Its a king size and she snores and drools a lot less in her sleep than he does anyway. :D

LOL ok fair enough then :) I can't help with the building of one sorry. What about a large ottoman or something next to the bed as a step? Jumping up isn't as much of a concern as jumping down (on their joints) so if you can teach her to step up and down s-l-o-w-l-y and carefully then you'll go a long way to protecting her.