Did I Miss Something? Or Is It All Good News?

Im sorry if this is a dumb question Im unsure sometimes where to look sometimes ......But I couldn"t find the Blacktown dogs needing urgent help in the top section ? I know its run by volunteers so it can get away from you or is this all good news meaning there aren"t any ?

mmm it was my first thought but that would be petty and selfish and I would hate to think lives would suffer as a result .

I just wasn"t sure if there is a kill list every week or only when pound is too full? Its always been a big post from them with updates dogs photos and notes etc so I thought it was strange

ps on that other subject the story is no longer pinned to the top of their facebook page I guess they got enough to pay the bill ?

Life could also have gotten in the way of the regular person listing teh dogs... it does happen sometimes...

There are plenty of Facebook pages listing Blacktown dogs though... I dread to say it but there's a recent album posting of Blacktown dogs in need dated Tuesday this week on the Pound Rounds Facebook page

T.

Life could also have gotten in the way of the regular person listing teh dogs... it does happen sometimes...

There are plenty of Facebook pages listing Blacktown dogs though... I dread to say it but there's a recent album posting of Blacktown dogs in need dated Tuesday this week on the Pound Rounds Facebook page

T.

I do hope they are ok and nothing too serious .Exposure is exposure as long as people are aware of them (the dogs) its all good I only know whats been written here I"ll do a google search and have a look Thanks