Rip Joey Our Sweet Little Man 4th Sept 2013

julesluvscavs

Oh no, I'm so very sorry Jules :cry:

It's so obvious how much you love your dogs, he was a very lucky boy.

RIP Joey :rainbowbridge:

Thank you shekhina x

I am so sorry Jules - I wish there was something someone could say to make it easier.

RIP Joey

Thank you staffyluv, you have been through it too.. its painful isn't it crying.gif x

I am so sorry to hear of Joey's passing :( I remember him from way back, back when I was on DOL more than I am now. I always loved looking at any photos you had of him and Renae and they always brought a smile to my face. He was a gorgeous little man. Big hugs, take care of yourselves *hugs*

RIP Joey :rainbowbridge:

Thank you madredeperros, i couldn't remember who you were, had a quick look on your profile to check embarrass.gif He was a gorgeous little man heart.gif His Mum Renae has been fretting a bit, poor old girl. We took her out for a drive today with young Miah for us all to get out of the house for a while x

Hi Rach, ;)

are you still up for making Miahs birthday cake (well how we are planning on doing in one of your emails)? let me know if you need any money for any of it up front to get some stuff.. ?

I did find some carob choc buttons :)

Ive decided im going do a small birthday party for her on the following sat (30th Nov) with a few cavaliers and owners we know.

Im probably not up for it, but will attempt at a very simple party for her ;)

Jules x

Hi Rach, ;)

are you still up for making Miahs birthday cake (well how we are planning on doing in one of your emails)? let me know if you need any money for any of it up front to get some stuff.. ?

I did find some carob choc buttons :)

Ive decided im going do a small birthday party for her on the following sat (30th Nov) with a few cavaliers and owners we know.

Im probably not up for it, but will attempt at a very simple party for her ;)

Jules x

Ofcoarse I am. :)

I can't wait to get started. And no need to pay for the Birthday cake treats Jules.

They'll be a gift to Miah from us. :heart:

Just last week I sent some personalised bones (first time posting them) to VIC and they held up fine.

I do pack them well though. (seperately inside ziplock bags and then inside plastic containers so they don't get crushed or broken in transit).

I think it's a lovely idea putting on a little party for Miah and her friends and I am sure she'll love it. :)

This is the first flower on our Just Joey memorial rose bush that Michael and I bought as a result of a friend letting us know about this rose ! She also bought us a cutting but it still has to develop properly. We have to soon buy a nice pot/s to put them both in :)

It does look a bit bigger in the photo as I took it fairly close up to it.

post-11918-0-82076100-1379643989_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs