Nowra Area Peeps-who Was At The Dragon Boats?

kelpiecuddles

Just wondering whether I saw any of you at the dragon boats today as there were a few lovely looking dogs around including a gorgeous standard poodle with a slight blue rinse, a GSP, plenty of small fluffies and a lovely big long haired sight hound which I only saw from the distance but think it was a borzoi.

• 3 months later...

I know some of you were interested in this last time it was on in Nowra, so just giving it a bump as there are dragon boat races on again in Nowra next Saturday, January 11th.

I'll be there this time, not with the dogs though - I'll be busy enough as it is without them, I'm paddling as well as managing two crews :laugh:

Oh we might head up and check it out. What time are things kicking off? Might just bring Josie with me as Sascha is getting a little over crowds in her old age whereas Josie loves it :p If anyone sees me with my basset girl and looking stressed out with 3 kiddies in tow come and say hi :) (My real name is Erin(cos it's really weird having to walk up to people and call them a made up online name :laugh: )

Oh we might head up and check it out. What time are things kicking off? Might just bring Josie with me as Sascha is getting a little over crowds in her old age whereas Josie loves it :p If anyone sees me with my basset girl and looking stressed out with 3 kiddies in tow come and say hi :) (My real name is Erin(cos it's really weird having to walk up to people and call them a made up online name :laugh: )

First race is 8.30am, and there are only 36 races in total so it won't be a massively long day (and typically I'm in one of the first and one of the last, as well as some inbetween so will be there all day :laugh: But last year we were done by early afternoon.

I loved once when someone came up to me and said "are you minimax?" I cracked up laughing, because DOL is the only place I use this username so I knew it had to be someone from here :rofl: