Not Dogs But Chicken Transport Help

Staffyluv

Hi all,

I need to get some baby chickens from Moss Vale NSW (Avoca actually) area to Canberra/Queanbeyan area if anyone is going between these places in the next week at all..

Happy to pay for the transport costs - there are 6 baby Pekins to transport.

I am trying to organise it myself but also putting it out there on here in case anyone just happens to be going/coming that way..

Cheers

Lucky I can help you! I might have abducted the Peking babies :-)

They're great little chooks... And I like your set up; good thinking about raising the coop on sleepers; I always wondered how the wooden frame would cope being directly on the ground.

I think fbaudry meant 'lucky they can't help me' because they might have abducted the baby Pekins :)

I looked at it twice as well Clyde..

I can still come up on Saturday, if I can't organise something before then... Just let me know what time is best for you.

Aargh! Serves me right for not reading before pressing the "post" button. Sorry Staffyluv!

Can't wait for more updates in the chooks thread. Clyde you've got some seriously gorgeous birds; if only I didn't live in the city...

Aargh! Serves me right for not reading before pressing the "post" button. Sorry Staffyluv!

Can't wait for more updates in the chooks thread. Clyde you've got some seriously gorgeous birds; if only I didn't live in the city...

I am in town.. Right in the middle of town.. :provoke:

I mean really urban.... As in Sydney's eastern suburbs with only a small courtyard. Not sure the chooks would be impressed about not having a patch of grass to scratch (not to mention the neighbourhood cats visiting and my own 2 dogs) :(