Introducing Ruby

oneteaspoon

Hi everyone,

This is my second attempt of uploading photos of my new puppy, Ruby, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. She is now 11 weeks and starts puppy pre school tonight.

post-47853-0-86361400-1382407274_thumb.jpg

Ruby at 5 weeks, I went to visit the breeder and the litter, Ruby came right over to me and fell asleep in my arms, she was barely walking.

post-47853-0-37694100-1382407255_thumb.jpg

Ruby at 6 weeks, went to visit again and she fell asleep in my arms again

Welcome Ruby.

She is absolutely gorgeous, and I imagine she is a joy (most of the time :) )

It is fun having a puppy in the house even though it can be exhausting at the moment, enjoy your quiet times, I know I am (I have a 13 week old Jack Russell puppy.

Di

Ruby is very pretty love.gifCongratulations on finally getting one Oneteaspoon thumbsup1.gif hows your Mother going with her ?

I have heard the Ruby ones are generally very sweet natured (well most Cavs are) but Rubys are just known for their extra sweetness ;)

A friend of ours recently got one as well which she has named him Teddy, he does look like a little orange teddy ! lol

Ps.. Enjoy puppy school ! I went with Miah and had a lot of fun. We have started big school now ;)

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

Well I didn't tell my mum until I brought her home. It was a rough 24 hours as I was planning to return her to the breeder. I guess then my mum saw how much Ruby ment to me and gave in. She doesn't touch Ruby but speaks to her.

Puppy school was good but I do need to change a lot of what I'm doing, not sure if I want to but I'll see how we go