Boxer - 3yo Male Somersby Rspca - Adopted

Somersby RSPCA have Thor now available for adoption. It would be great to see him go to a fabulous boxer savvy home.

Thor 3yo male Boxer

Thor is your typical Boxer, very sporty , willing to please happy go lucky boy. He will require active person/persons for his new owner. He also requires 6' colorbond fences to keep him safe.He is housetrained and enjoys being outside during the day and inside with you at night. He knows basic commands , sit, stay, lay down, inside, outside. He seems fine with the company of other dogs. We would not recommend any cats , rabbits, or birds as he would like to chase them.

10453230343_4ed1a8ba83.jpg

http://adoptapet.com.au/animal/animalDetails.asp?animalType=3,16®ionID=7&tpage=1&pagesize=16&task=view&statusID=3&animalid=310105

Edited by gillbear

I agree Dogmad, a lovely looking boy. :love:

He's my kind of dog. Unfortunately, I already have a male and am not able to take another dog. Tempting though! I seem to recall another DOLer might have been interested in a Boxer recently? Was it Witheverythingiam?

Edited by trinabean

He's my kind of dog. Unfortunately, I already have a male and am not able to take another dog. Tempting though! I seem to recall another DOLer might have been interested in a Boxer recently? Was it Witheverythingiam?

I think it was Trina but I'm pretty sure she has cats. He will be well looked after at our shelter, he sure is a stunner!

I think it was Trina but I'm pretty sure she has cats. He will be well looked after at our shelter, he sure is a stunner!

Oh cats, yes, well Bruno is of the same opinion I'm afraid. :o

I do hope he finds the right home. Please give him an ear scritch from me Stan's mum and Gillbear if you meet/ care for him. :)