Oh Magical Crate

Leah82

the magical crate is where Rusty takes anything he steals..if we can't find anything its in Rustys crate...very convenient lol. dunno if the next one is magical crates or magical cold, but if my dogs are out of their minds with bordem and acting like lunatics cuz they haven't been out in the -40 tempts, all I have to do is pick up their leashes, open the door and they look outside and all run to their crates and lay down calmly lol

The crate is simply the best thing we did with Jingo. Last week was the hardest in my life (I lost my beautiful Mum), and we spent the week at my sisters home. Jingo was required to be on long lead as there is no fencing, and he did not bat an eyelid.... he had his crat which was open during the day. (His HUGE cousin Barney could not understand why he could not get in with Jingo, but his head did fit- just) We bought him inside for naps and overnight, and he settled immediately to sleep. No Fuss, no stress, and my sister, who does not like inside dogs, was happy with this setup. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

I agree... "Oh magical Crate"

Di

I love the crate - perfect for just after I've cleaned the house (eeek the dog hair!!!) for just a couple of hours of not having hair anywhere/everywhere rofl1.gifcrying.gif

haha that was us yesterday. clean house, dogs in crate

They seemed to prefer that to being turfed outside and it means they're not out in the backyard getting dirty while we're cleaning :thumbsup: