Dog Coats Awl Qld

After reading Powerlegs topic on doggie winter warmers I emailed AWL asking how they were off for dog coats as we can gather some together from the ladies and their friends at my pottery group.

this is the answer....

Hi ****, We do need medium and large sized dog coats, unfortunately the bigger kids tend to be a bit rougher on them. we would be very grateful for any donated coats you can help us with. You or your friends can bring them into any of our rehoming centres, gold coast and Beenleigh open from 10am.

All the best.

Melinda Phipps

Regional Rehoming Centres Manager

[email protected]

PH: 07 5509 9028

PO Box 3253, Helensvale Town Centre Qld 4212

so if Qld DOLers have any spare warm coats it would be good to pass them on.

edited for grammar (mine)

Edited by Boronia

I'll add this to my list! I'm trying to get a few made and distributed every week until I run out of materials. I keep picking up tracksuit fabric, ribbing and ties at op shops when I see it for this purpose.

Boronia, if you or anyone you know or even anyone else based on Brissie southside wants to do some sewing I'd be happy to give access to my range of dog coat patterns which go from small to XL. They'd need to bring some tracing paper to copy them as they can't leave the premises!

Edited by Little Gifts

I'll add this to my list! I'm trying to get a few made and distributed every week until I run out of materials. I keep picking up tracksuit fabric, ribbing and ties at op shops when I see it for this purpose.

Boronia, if you or anyone you know or even anyone else based on Brissie southside wants to do some sewing I'd be happy to give access to my range of dog coat patterns which go from small to XL. They'd need to bring some tracing paper to copy them as they can't leave the premises!

don't know of anyone LG.

I have put a notice on the jetty noticeboard for dog coats and Jacqui at the garden centre has volunteered to be the drop off point. Hopefully we will get some donations.

There are a few AWL vollies here so they will get the coats to the AWL.

Remember when a DOLer (it may have been you LG) made beds out of jumpers, they looked like these

https://www.google.c...iw=1024&bih=582

there are patterns here for coats http://www.dolforums...h&fromMainBar=1

That second link for the coats didn't work.

I didn't make the beds out of the jumpers but know of someone who was, selling them at markets down south and doing very well. There are patterns for how to make them on Pinterest but I've already got enough 'projects' on the go!

That second link for the coats didn't work.

I didn't make the beds out of the jumpers but know of someone who was, selling them at markets down south and doing very well. There are patterns for how to make them on Pinterest but I've already got enough 'projects' on the go!

as the link doesn't work LG instead go to the 'General Discussion' forum and at the top of the page there is the 'Important Topics/Pinned' section, just click on the 'Pet Craft Links' patterns etc also kennels, dogs runs, recipes' and it is post #7 by Winterpaws

The dog in the Fleece Dog Sweater link is a hoot...very fierce teeth!