Spider Bite?

CHA

My daughters 9 month old pup has been vomiting all night and is lethargic plus limping. He was at my house yesterday and plays pretty hard with my guys but seemed fine and happy when they left but the limping is making us wonder if he got a spider bite during the night or something. They have a vet appt this morning, but I'm so worried for him. Do spiders affect dogs?

The only other thing I can think of is he was chewing up a plastic bottle so may have ingested some of that. I really hope it's not anything that their rough housing did to cause it, they do play pretty hard.

The Vet thinks maybe he ate something toxic or got a bite but cannot find any swellings. He has started having diarrhoea this morning so is on meds for that and given an anti-inflam. They are to take him back tomorrow if he's no better. Vital signs are normal so at least that is good. I think I worry more about my dogs getting sick than I ever did with my kids!!

He's 9 months old and im not sure how many vacs but would be probably 2 lots. He'd had his first vacc when they got him. I go to the same vet with my crew. He's drinking a bit of water now, but vomited the last lot up. He had a sore distended stomach last night, but it seems better today. Still sleeping on and off and no more diarrhoea to date.

Thank you so much for your care, he has two very committed parents and he is such a gorgeous,, well loved little chap. I'll let them know to just offer small amounts of water so he hopefully doesn't vomit it up.