Buying Paws And Other Medical

So my vet suggested adding some PAWS probiotic to our vizsla's diet to help with his ears. After a quick search online they don't seem to make this one anymore? She liked it as it had a certain strain.

Just wondering if anyone has a good online store (range and price) for buying these?

Also need to pick up some monthly heartworm, suggested online stores?

Thanks!

I use a refrigerated product for humans to give to my dogs. Inner Health, the dairy free variety, from the fridge in my local pharmacy. I'm of the opinion that a refrigerated probiotic is the best way to go.

So my vet suggested adding some PAWS probiotic to our vizsla's diet to help with his ears. After a quick search online they don't seem to make this one anymore? She liked it as it had a certain strain.

Just wondering if anyone has a good online store (range and price) for buying these?

Also need to pick up some monthly heartworm, suggested online stores?

Thanks!

Could I ask what the problem is with the ears?

The male Vizsla puppy shakes one side of his head all the time. It started when he had his 1st swimming lessons. Vet has checked & nothing obvious. But the shaking is like a minor earth shake. :(

Ours is similar, starts with a shake then turns into an infection. Has only happened once a year maybe. Just looking to prevent it in the future!

Thanks for the tips. Will look into human ones :)

Since I posted, this is what has happened to the puppy.

Shall take on board the advice you got too.

Thanks for the topic.

:D