Black Hawk Grain Free

I notice on the Black Hawk Facebook page that they are releasing a new range of Grain Free possibly next month. Reading through the comments it appears that, to start with, it will only be available in 3 kilo bags plus a new wet food in two sizes. I have no idea of the ingredients. My dogs don't have any problem with grains, but could be handy for those that are sensitive. :)

BHGrainFree_zps8dcb7e80.jpg

Edited by sheena

Good to know - thanks for posting Sheena. I liked Black hawk as a very occasional back-up food but it made Sarah really itchy and I always assumed it was the grain - so would be interesting to know if it will be OK.

Are they going to give out any samples do you know?

I saw that there was new packaging coming and spied a new bag but this is even better news, and wet food too. I recently put Nala back onto a small bag of chicken to shed a little weight before our dog show...worked perfectly and she loves it.

Haven't tried the fish grain free, but a chicken might be good!

I saw that there was new packaging coming and spied a new bag but this is even better news, and wet food too. I recently put Nala back onto a small bag of chicken to shed a little weight before our dog show...worked perfectly and she loves it.

Haven't tried the fish grain free, but a chicken might be good!

Didn't think there was a fish grain free in the range?