Online K9 Conditioning Course

gila

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone signing up for round two?? I think I'm going to sign up for bronze again.

I got a shock when I took Spence to the vet for his cartrophen injection this morning. Popped him on the scales and he weighs 21.6kg!! That's the heaviest he's ever been. He's been about 18.5-19kg for the last few years and was about 19.6kg three months ago. He certainly hasn't put on 2kg of fat, so it must be muscle. Right? Has anyone else seen weight gain after starting regularly conditioning exercises?

I caved in and got another bronze

I've been eyeing this course off the last few days, I was interested in signing up for round 2 but it says you have to do Class 1 as a pre-req.

Has anyone done the 1st class when they already have a pretty good history of this kind of work on the fit paws gear? Did you get much from it?

Has anyone signed up to Bronze level for Class 2 and managed despite not doing Class 1?

You can do bronze with no pre-req. I read that the other day when I signed up

I've been eyeing this course off the last few days, I was interested in signing up for round 2 but it says you have to do Class 1 as a pre-req.

Has anyone done the 1st class when they already have a pretty good history of this kind of work on the fit paws gear? Did you get much from it?

Has anyone signed up to Bronze level for Class 2 and managed despite not doing Class 1?

You can do bronze with no pre-req. I read that the other day when I signed up

Thanks Tassie and Scottsmum - I signed up for Bronze for round 2, but also signed up to access the materials from the first session retrospectively. I thought there would be a lot more to it than what there is so I'm a bit disappointed I wasted the money on the first session. :( I hope I get something out of the second class. :o

I found round 1 interesting - I learnt a lot. But that could have been from the combo of reading & watching the forums, interacting with others on facebook (Debbie also pops into the lurkers group which is lovely).

I wont have much chance to use the forums this round but really hope I learn a bit more. Eventually I'll try to do the exercises - a combo of being time poor in general due to uni and work and my inexperience really holds me up but we're just plodding through.

I can't wait until work and uni settles and I can do a conditioning course face to face with a real person.

I have access to the forum even as a late-comer, but I'm not exactly a beginner to canine conditioning. It's been an interest of mine for quite a few years, if I could find a reputable course that would let me study it professionally that's what I would be doing. :o