5 Ways *some* People Screw Up Their Pet

madredeperros

Back when I used to be on farm, and dealt with not only my own dogs, but also other peoples'-who would just dump them off-I would see a lot of these things waaaaaay too often :( I'm sure we've all had experiences very similar, unfortunately :(

My linkhttp://www.cracked.com/article_21371_5-ways-youre-screwing-up-your-pet-explained-by-vet.html?wa_user1=3&wa_user2=Weird+World&wa_user3=article&wa_user4=feature_module

Edited by madredeperros

Back when I used to be on farm, and dealt with not only my own dogs, but also other peoples'-who would just dump them off-I would see a lot of these things waaaaaay too often :( I'm sure we've all had experiences very similar, unfortunately :(

My linkhttp://www.cracked.com/article_21371_5-ways-youre-screwing-up-your-pet-explained-by-vet.html?wa_user1=3&wa_user2=Weird+World&wa_user3=article&wa_user4=feature_module

#3- the overfeeding of pets is one of my greatest pet peeves.

Especially when people tell me my dogs are starving :mad

The point that I would agree with most is that Rabbit sniffles are the cutest thing ever. It's not just the big sneezes coming out of their little faces but they then feel the need to rub their little faces with their little paws. I have a demonstration video somewhere, I'll see if I can find it at home later :p

On a more serious note, when we went on our 2 week honeymoon we came back to a cocker spaniel that was 1kg heavier because the FIL likes to share his snacks :doh:

And I'm still trying to make the OH understand that left overs shouldn't automatically go to the dogs

Problem with articles like this is that everyone assumes they mean someone else. For example, I buy lots of meds online, and they are a lot cheaper . . . in fact, my vet has stopped carrying some meds and suggests that customers get them online from a reputable company. I'm sure people who practice the other four listed sins have their own excuses.