Photos From Gold Coast Pet And Animal Expo

Roova

Wow this event has really grown since I was last there. The weather was warm and the crowds were big. I would have liked to take more photos but I wasn't sure how much people would appreciate their photo taken by a stranger, so they're mostly sneaky ones. :o If you see yourself here and don't want to be, please let me know!

I had a nice experience at one point when my partner disappeared (with my money and probably in an attempt to stop me buying things!) and I was standing looking left and right trying to find him. A lady came up and said would you like to use my phone to call whoever you can't find? I rang him and thanked the lady with a hug. She said "I try to do at least one nice thing for someone else every day". So sweet!

The photos are a bit huge sorry...

This gorgeous Aussie had the lucky job of showing people how much he loved treats and games which were being sold off to the side:

beg1_zps1635917c.jpg

Puppies!

puppies1_zps050e649d.jpg

dane_zpsbe9d020c.jpg

crowd1_zps15151d20.jpg

Animal nursery

babyanimals_zpse6257c7e.jpg

Edited by Roova

I made into both your flyball and dock diving shots :laugh:

It was so warm out there today, all the competing dogs did awesome. So many lovely dogs there today.

I'll be in the dock diving tomorrow for anyone coming along with Rumour my little BC