Mac Foundation Agility Course Wac 2015

sheena

This is a copy & paste from my Facebook Page....I think I might give it a go :)

Agility people, help send Australians overseas, they return and share fun and interesting things with us and we make new friends . WAC Fundraiser, online foundation course, fits in with the summer break. :)

New WAC Fundraising Course - feel free to share. So excited.

Launching our new Foundation Agility course. This course will be run as a fundraising venture for Team Australia WAC2015, Italy.

It is about helping you to work through some fun foundation training in a supportive on-line community where you can get personalised feedback about your training so that you develop the skills that you require to advance your agility goal and have a great time training your dog. We aim to help you build confidence in both you and your dog whilst working through this course.

So if you want:

*a training partner because you can’t get to a club

*personalised feedback on how to refine your training so you can improve

*fun drills to teach foundation skills

*training ideas and plans to help you make progress

*to start a puppy off on the right path

*to build skills and confidence for both you and your dog

*to fix the holes in your older dogs understanding

You will receive:

==> 8 weeks access to the course

==> 6 weeks of structured lesson

==> Course notes and video examples of us training the skills with our own dogs

==> A week off over the Christmas/New Year period where you can take a rest, catch up or increase your prowess.

==> A week catch at the end of the course for any last minutes questions and feedback

No expensive equipment needed, all elements of the course can be done in a small space or inside if desired.

Participant - $120, Audit - $60

Course Starts Friday December 5th 2014

For more information please email Denise [email protected]

Edited by sheena

My agility teacher has sent me the link to this too. Think I will probably give it a go. :thumbsup: Give me motivation to do stuff over the summer break.

Would absolutely love to do Susan Garrett's Handling 360 course but that is waaaaaay too expensive.

I wasn't planning on having border collies as my next dog but now I couldn't give my two up for anything, Myf is the one laying down in the front and she's a sable border collie but registered with the ANKC as Tri as that is what we thought she was it wasn't until she got a few weeks older that we realised she was sable

I thought she might be sable, but then I thought it may be just the light shining on her coat bringing out the red. She is lovely...looking forward to seeing how she goes with the course. I am just doing it as auditor cause I don't have enough download allowance to post videos :( I am also doing one of Stacy Richards on-line courses in Foundation. Trying to get ready for when I take my first class of "beginners" at the beginning of next year. I just love foundation work, but I have been warned not to bore the pants off my new class. It makes it hard when I know that to do reasonably well at agility, the dogs & handlers need the foundation BEFORE they ever see an obstacle. I even introduce it back into my Advanced class every now & then. Maybe someone on here who teaches raw beginners, might be able to give me an idea as to what obstacles I can bring out on the first night. I thought a short tunnel & maybe get them running to a target through a couple of jumps. Oh...& lesson number one will be Park Your Dog :laugh: