Clean Run Adelaide

FalconRange

So, since Clean Run decided not to offer their free international shipping this year, I've decided to get a group together combining orders with a few people from my local dog clubs in the hopes of splitting the shipping costs.

I have a few people together at the moment, but if any more Adelaideans wish to join in, you're very welcome! I have coordinated an order before as well, which went smoothly, so I assure I'm trustworthy too. :)

No worries Piper. I know right after Christmas isn't the best time for most anyway too! I'm Only doing it now because the summer holidays are the best time to get some training under the belt, and hopefully a contacts dvd will help us improve substantially!

No worries Piper. I know right after Christmas isn't the best time for most anyway too! I'm Only doing it now because the summer holidays are the best time to get some training under the belt, and hopefully a contacts dvd will help us improve substantially!

Not to enable or anything.... :D but I really like "30 Days to Phenomenal Stopped Contacts" if you're after ideas for proofing. I bought the e-book.

Lol Enabling is cool! I had a look at that one last night...it does look good!

I'm tossing up between Rachel Sanders' 2 on 2 off DVD and her running contacts dvd. Leaning more towards 2on 2off at the moment, so hoping it's good!

My choice would be so much easier if Susan Garrett produced a Contact Success DVD though!

Sorry silentchild. :( Hopefully someone else might plan something similar in your area.