Royal Canin German Shepherd

Jemmy

Luna is fast approaching the age where it's recommended to move her from the Junior variety to the Adult. She's done really well on the Junior and I'm quite happy with her condition, coat etc so am happy to stay with the same brand. She does also get some raw food each day as part of her allowance, along with some other extra's rotated in her kongs (Nature's gift tinned food, raw veggies, sardines, greek yoghurt etc).

If anyone else has made the switch - was there a size difference in the kibble? I know they're the same shape, but don't know about size. I ask this because we use treat dispensing toys for a lot of her kibble intake and I'll be really disappointed if it doesn't fit! Does there seem to be much difference in the taste, or have your dogs liked the Junior and not eaten the Adult? They're only available in the big bags locally, there is part of me that is hesitant to drop the $100 on a bag and have her turn her nose up...

Any experience would be a great help, thanks!

The GSD adult kibble is much bigger in size but smells the same. It won't do her any harm if she's not overweight to stay on the puppy longer. I doubt she would turn her nose up at the adult but there's no rush to change over either