What's The Worst Stuff You Dog Chewed Up?

kdf

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god! I just discovered a massive hole chewed right across the back of my pants, right where my thing joins my bum!!! I WAS WEARING THOSE PANTS ALL AFTERNOON! :o I walked around the dog park and talked to people, I went to the DIY dog wash and stood there for ages while I washed the 3 dogs then I went to the shops!! Riiiiiilllley! :mad

ETA - I have just noticed my typo, I meant to write where my THIGH meets my bum, not my thing! I hope people realised that :o

:rofl: it's even funnier as thing not thigh. :rofl:

Not chewing things, but Pucks recent effort of spilling olive oil on my carpet was the most damage done so far. I tried to clean it up, knowing all the time I'd never get all that oil out. Finally admitted defeat, I'm now on a concrete floor and there's still a big dark stain soaked right into the concrete.

well, Clancy (my 9.5 yr old Whippet) as a puppy 'stole' my then partners newly acquired prosthetic leg, luckily Clancy did not chew it up but he did drag it down the hall way....thus leaving partner 'stranded' in his recliner for the afternoon until I returned from work!