I-click

Ok...they have arrived!!!!! I will be sending pm's to everyone some time today etc to confirm numbers etc...then i will pass on bank details (still have to call back and get said details, lol) and the clickers will be on their way soon after :laugh: (I still have to go to the post office and get the envelopes etc :laugh: )

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe it's all good :D and at least i don't have to lick and stick the envelopes!!! :hug:

Ok...everyone..please forgive my basically standardised PM...after the first three pm's i wrote i gave up and started copy and pasting them and changing the amounts and such... :cry: i'm so lazy :cry:

So if there are any problems just let me know :)

Ok...for everyone that has given me their addresses etc...they clickers have been sent :rolleyes:, I got one package off yesterday but the rest will be going out in todays mail :(

Just waiting on details from others before i can send them on ;)

Nah they aren't here yet!

Blame Auspost hehehe. Hopefully tomorrow :). The BC postal scarer shall be on duty but I have told her she is expecting mail so she better be nice to them for the next couple of days.

I got mine! :rofl: :rofl:

;) Yeah...but your clickers were delivered by kitkat courier services inc :rofl:

And how rude was the courier!? She turned up at about 7:30 in the morning, while I was still in me PJs...AND it was a Sunday! :) I'd sack that one if I was you. :hug:

la la la - 1 hour 45 mins before I can head home. :cry:

Edited by molasseslass

I got all excited and ran out to check the letter box to see if they were there got out there took a peek and realised I did this just an hour ago and all my mail is inside minus the clickers. :cry: ;) :rofl:

I'm sure they'll ber here in a few days LoL How dumb am I .

Jadey :)

Hey,

Sounds like I should have lent you the BC courier scarer :). Just kidding she'd probably have licked Kitkat to death but least distracted Kitkat for long enough you to get dressed.

Edited by ness

lol...I tend to get mobbed by ML's dogs...lmao...sometimes makes it hard to walk tho with them all trying to get smoochies :)

Hopefully people will start getting their clickers tomorrow :cry: Darn auspost! lol.

I'd love to have more for people but i ran out a lil while ago...the best bet is to either go thru blackdog they have them in black only for $8.00 each plus postage.

Or do as i did and go thru Karen Prior's site , it still works out cheaper then i was able to find them. However i have seen some of the i-clicks being sold by some obedience clubs for $5.00 each, so it might pay to check out the places near by.

I won't be ordering any more again for a long while i think...or unless i see more stuff on that site which i convince myself to buy :rolleyes:

Edited to change blackdogs website...cause i think i got it wrong..lol.

Edited by KitKat

Hi KitKat,

I haven't had a chance to go to the PO Box yet but will tell you when they arrive. Please PM me the amount you ended up ordering, my training school instructor wants to know :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Corine