Dog Boarding Melbourne

Kroel

Does anyone have any experience with Welcome Kennels in Yarrambat?

Dogs don't get walked however there's all day access to a private outdoor courtyard attached to the indoor rooms. Dogs only socialize with one other suitable buddy. Sounds great but not sure if it's healthy that there's no walking of the dog, especially for stays longer than a week?

Any advice?

I'm very happy for my dog not to be walked. I like outdoor runs attached so the dog can choose what to do. I've seen a kennel up my way actually walk the dogs down their driveway and out onto the road. Too bad if it got away from the person.

I don't see it as a huge issue either. You know they're safe, contained and not getting into mischief.

Mine managed for well over a week with no walk before/after baby was born, they didn't argue too much as long as they had somewhere cosy to lie in the sun

I love Welcome Boarding Kennels in Yarrambat.

I have used them many times over the years for my dog/cat.

Have not used them for a couple of years now as we moved too far away from them to use, but yes, they are terrific.

Ray

Would also recommend cottage kennels. If you are willing to pay for the premium kennels they offer outdoor run access, your dog can be kennelled with another dog social dog, and they get four hours a day of running around in larger open runs.

Worth checking out, our dog loved it